Clubplanet Nightlife Community

send out good vibes 4 my friend who broke up w/ her bf!

weyes

i wanna send out some love and congratulations to my good friend, who just broke up with her boyfriend of way too long, who brought her nothing but misery :party: .

the first discussion i ever had with her was on the phone, and it lasted for hours (she used to post on cp). but she spoke of the bf, asking what i thought of how he treated her. this was years ago, and he's treated her like crap as long as i've known her. whenever i've seen my friend, she's said, "i've gotta break up with him." but, by the end of the conversation, she's changed her story to, "maybe i'll give him some more time to change."

she called me tonight, crying, just to return my phone call. she didn't really feel like talking; she just said that she and the bf broke up. i didn't get to tell her how proud i am :D . but it occurs to me that she may want to get back together with him solely out of loneliness.

help me send out some karma, you guys, to keep my friend strong in her hour of need muscles.gif !

i'm so, so proud :clap2: !!!!!!!

Originally posted by weyes

i wanna send out some love and congratulations to my good friend, who just broke up with her boyfriend of way too long, who brought her nothing but misery :party: .

the first discussion i ever had with her was on the phone, and it lasted for hours (she used to post on cp). but she spoke of the bf, asking what i thought of how he treated her. this was years ago, and he's treated her like crap as long as i've known her. whenever i've seen my friend, she's said, "i've gotta break up with him." but, by the end of the conversation, she's changed her story to, "maybe i'll give him some more time to change."

she called me tonight, crying, just to return my phone call. she didn't really feel like talking; she just said that she and the bf broke up. i didn't get to tell her how proud i am :D . but it occurs to me that she may want to get back together with him solely out of loneliness.

help me send out some karma, you guys, to keep my friend strong in her hour of need muscles.gif !

i'm so, so proud :clap2: !!!!!!!

:mad: cockblocker, i hate when girls get involved in their freidns relationships

Originally posted by t0nythelover

:mad: cockblocker, i hate when girls get involved in their freidns relationships

..It doesn't sound like she was meddling...rather that the girl was looking for some way to justify staying in a fucked up relationship. I hate when chicks do that..Whine about how the whole situation is so fucked up, yet they never walk away...then they piss and moan about how they have it so bad and yet they never get up the moxie to tell the guy to go fuck himself..

..Chicks blame everything on themselves, eventually....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..It doesn't sound like she was meddling...rather that the girl was looking for some way to justify staying in a fucked up relationship. I hate when chicks do that..Whine about how the whole situation is so fucked up, yet they never walk away...then they piss and moan about how they have it so bad and yet they never get up the moxie to tell the guy to go fuck himself..

..Chicks blame everything on themselves, eventually....

you're right with me, as usual, phunk :heart: (why do you spell it with an "o" when you shorten it? get back to me on that ;) ).

he cheated on her, but she glosses over that and says, "it was my fault; i wasn't communicating very well."

they've been going out for about 2 years, and he still refuses to introduce her to his parents, citing some excuse about how he thinks they won't approve of her 'cause she's filipina.

and these are just 2 ways in which he's a piece of shit.

o, and t0ny, he wasn't even having sex with her the past few months; there's no cockblocking going on here :laugh: . and gee, why do you think he wouldn't be having sex with her? doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. good frikkin' riddance :shoot: !!!

1 week and they´re back together :laugh:

she might say she doesn´t want the guy, and maybe she even temporarely broke up with him because everybody TELLS HER that she should do it and TELLS HER that she wants it, but the thing is, the fact that she stayed with him for 2 years... it says a lot about her personality.

she is used to getting used and it is very likely in her nature to get used. uncounciously, this is probably what she wants, this the way she is designed. ironically, she may have only broken up with him because she is used to following orders (your orders this time) :laugh:

even when she doesn´t get together with him, she´ll either get another USER as boyfriend or even temporarely a nice guy, that she will cheat on with another USER in the time frame of a few months.

THESE GIRLS ARE NOT HAPPY IN NORMAL RELATIONSHIPS

there are girls that are designed to be USED. if you don´t USE them, they have no purpose at all on this earth :)

weyes, get this, not everybody is like you. my prediction stands and you are welcomed to correct me in a few weeks/months... but i doubt it´ll happen :laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

do I sense some hostility???

oh yeah, weyes if your friend wants I'll be "the rebound guy" (if she's hot that is...well she doesn't really have to be that hot but as long as she has teeth)

Why does she need teeth, sometimes no teeth is a good thing. Nothing like a nice gummer.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i dunno ... maybe u were bein sarcastic ... but i thought thats what friends were for ... well not to tell the other how to live but to help out whenever they can and give advice with out being like they're "parenting" their friend.

and weyes maybe you should take her out for a grlz night on the town :D but whatever you think the best way for you to help her out im sure is best

oh ... id be more than happy to help your friend get over him :rolleyes::tongue::laugh::D

that was sarcasm

Originally posted by nomembername

would you do it for her if the price was right?

hmmm :idea: ...
Originally posted by xpyrate

...and weyes maybe you should take her out for a grlz night on the town but whatever you think the best way for you to help her out im sure is best...

the 2 of us were supposed to spend thanksgiving together and she cancelled on me. i don't know if it's really 'cause she wants to mope around by herself or if it's 'cause she wants to hang out with the asshole. i don't think either is a good idea. but she said on the phone, before i said anything, "i know this is good for me, it's just hard," so i think she's on the right track, at least for now. the one problem is that she thinks they can be friends, and i think he needs to be 100% out of her life. but i can only be there for her as much as she'll let me be.