Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being in love..

neonpromo

I remember waking up early in the morning and making breakfast for my GF, who usually liked to sleep late. The moment I would walk back into the room, she would open her eyes and stretch like a kitten. She would always wake up with a smile when she saw me. She would reach out her hands towards me for a hug and it just felt so good at the time.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love is great.... Going out on a Friday w/ the one you love for drinks, dinner in the city.. Giving her flowers, talking about anything ,everything, or nothing at all, and still having the best time.. Looking into her beautiful eyes, and having the feeling that nothing else mattered,... Till she had one too many drinks and she starts being the mean drunk cunt alcoholic that you know she could be... You leave her and her beautiful eyes at dinner and go find your boys at the club, and come home on Sunday from a 2 day bender... that is true love.

Originally posted by neonpromo

I remember waking up early in the morning and making breakfast for my GF, who usually liked to sleep late. The moment I would walk back into the room, she would open her eyes and stretch like a kitten. She would always wake up with a smile when she saw me. She would reach out her hands towards me for a hug and it just felt so good at the time.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Man I miss that, although it was her who would make me breakfast most the time;)

I remember fallin asleep on the couch in eachothers arms during a movie or how she would hold me tight when something would freak her out, and then she'd put out her pouty lips and give me those glossy eyes when she wouldnt get her way, ugh, how could anyone have resisted that look........yeah, good times good times:)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Love is great.... Going out on a Friday w/ the one you love for drinks, dinner in the city.. Giving her flowers, talking about anything ,everything, or nothing at all, and still having the best time.. Looking into her beautiful eyes, and having the feeling that nothing else mattered,... Till she had one too many drinks and she starts being the mean drunk cunt alcoholic that you know she could be... You leave her and her beautiful eyes at dinner and go find your boys at the club, and come home on Sunday from a 2 day bender... that is true love.

:laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

eww, i dont want my feet sucked anyway. :yuck:

besides sheri said you were sloppy when you went down on her toes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....you have much to learn young lady...get some new things done to ya...maybe darlock can hook ya up with a little sucky sucky sometime ;)