Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suits...

dgmodel

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

nah he isnt lookin for banana..it aint his steelo. but they do make awesome suits..theres one out right now ...dark gray..with a subtle red/white pinstripes..amazing

lol yep.. went to buy it on the website and in person sold out... no more forty longs... just 44s and 38s wtf???

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

canali.... zegna..... valentino..... theres so many ......

Valentino has extremely tapered bottoms, along with zegna... canali is good however with the holiday season, and a few other things id like to buy for myself i cannot swing a fifteen hundred dollar suit... :(

"This light wool two-button suit with flat-front pants has a slimming effect and can be worn almost year-rond. Two-button wool pinstripe suit ($1,750) by Dolce & Gabbana"

It's navy blue and well i'm color blind, so I think I'll ask my sister what color it really is. :blank:

The other one, on the opposite page is a two button single breasted wool suit ($995) by Trend Corneliani, but it's not fully shown, so don't know how nice it is.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Valentino has extremely tapered bottoms, along with zegna... canali is good however with the holiday season, and a few other things id like to buy for myself i cannot swing a fifteen hundred dollar suit... :(

Personally my favorite suits are custom made... you pick the fabric the color.everything down to the lining and the buttons.. the style and they fit you perfect.... no alterations etc....its the same as maybe even better quality than a valentino suit....fully lined pants etc... Theres a place I go to you can get three custom tailored suits and shirts for about $1,500 and they always throw in the ties (not custom)

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Personally my favorite suits are custom made... you pick the fabric the color.everything down to the lining and the buttons.. the style and they fit you perfect.... no alterations etc....its the same as maybe even better quality than a valentino suit....fully lined pants etc... Theres a place I go to you can get three custom tailored suits and shirts for about $1,500 and they always throw in the ties (not custom)

What place is this? I am lookin for some suits also...

La Rukico Hong Kong Custom Tailors

Cosmopolitan Building

145 E. 48th Street, Suite 7F

(Between Lexington Avenue and 3rd Avenue)

New York, New York, 10017

Phone: (212) 832-0725

Toll Free: 1-800-284 SUIT

Fax: (212) 832-0916

gotta make an appointment... takes about 3-4 weeks

gotta haggle a little too...