Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black Chicks in South Florida....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Man oh man, I tell you, right before our eyes, there is a shift in the USA. Black chicks who are usualy relagated to going on the news with their gold teeth and claiming their son didn't do the crime etc etc... But now, let me tell you, chicks in the 18-25 year old range are finally getting their shit together and becoming normal. They are ditching the usual ghetto trash and dating normal folks, whether that be black or white, and they are dressing oh so sexy lately. They are finally being a sexy female, and some one told me it's Haley Berrys influence , I can see their point... They are ditching the usualy red hair and horrible outfits, and the Jerry Springer way of talking. Don't get me wrong over all they have a long way to go but, some of you black females have asses from heaven... MMMMMMMM DEEP FRIED BLACK ASS!!!! THIS WEEKEND I'M MAKING ME A PEANUT BUTTER AND BLACK ASS SANDWICH..... YUMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY

Guest saleen351

1. italian chicks

2. jewish chicks

3. married chicks

4. black chicks

5. under age chicks

6. homless chicks

7. really old chicks

8. asian chicks

9. latin chicks..

thats how i rank my hoes, #1 being the best ...

Ok thats not a bad order, but with a few corrections i show u mine..

1.) Chicks with Big Tits-no matter that color or nationality they are

2.) Latin Chicks

3.) College/Sorority Girls

4.) Latin Girls

5.) MILFS

6.) Asian Girls

7.) Teeny Boopers

8.) Black Chicks

9) Woman Police Officers, oh yeah you have to take my word on this one, whoaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

10.) Boston Girls, had to put them 10 cause thats one of the reasons why i left boston, they are too stubborn but still good fucks!!!

Damon 2.0

Originally posted by saleen351

Man oh man, I tell you, right before our eyes, there is a shift in the USA. Black chicks who are usualy relagated to going on the news with their gold teeth and claiming their son didn't do the crime etc etc... But now, let me tell you, chicks in the 18-25 year old range are finally getting their shit together and becoming normal. They are ditching the usual ghetto trash and dating normal folks, whether that be black or white, and they are dressing oh so sexy lately. They are finally being a sexy female, and some one told me it's Haley Berrys influence , I can see their point... They are ditching the usualy red hair and horrible outfits, and the Jerry Springer way of talking. Don't get me wrong over all they have a long way to go but, some of you black females have asses from heaven... MMMMMMMM DEEP FRIED BLACK ASS!!!! THIS WEEKEND I'M MAKING ME A PEANUT BUTTER AND BLACK ASS SANDWICH..... YUMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY

JUNGLE FEVER , SALEEN? :confused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. italian chicks

2. jewish chicks

3. married chicks

4. black chicks

5. under age chicks

6. homless chicks

7. really old chicks

8. asian chicks

9. latin chicks..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really hope youre joking...lol..jew chicks? something gets you off with their blouses and long ass skirts? i have to switch the list so that it fits according to me lol...

1. latin chicks..

2. asian chicks

3. swedish chicks

4. italian chicks

5. black chicks

6. married chicks

7. white chicks

8. under age chicks

9. jewish chicks

1. italian chicks

2. jewish chicks

3. married chicks

4. black chicks

5. under age chicks

6. homless chicks

7. really old chicks

8. asian chicks

9. latin chicks..

get me some jewish chicks :(

saleen, sounds like you will fuck pretty much anything that moves...and you've obviously never had the pleasure of a latin woman..that's the only way you would rank them last. too bad, so sad for you, bro...keep telling yourself they are last on your list (since guidos like you are last on theirs)

Originally posted by djcarlosf

1. italian chicks

2. jewish chicks

3. married chicks

4. black chicks

5. under age chicks

6. homless chicks

7. really old chicks

8. asian chicks

9. latin chicks..

i really hope youre joking...lol..jew chicks? something gets you off with their blouses and long ass skirts? i have to switch the list so that it fits according to me lol...

1. latin chicks..

2. asian chicks

3. swedish chicks

4. italian chicks

5. black chicks

6. married chicks

7. white chicks

8. under age chicks

9. jewish chicks

swedish chicks are white...for the most part:idea: