Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by ogmiami

Those are the dates I was given last week.

i cant wait to see your lineup this year. i can make some educated guesses but dont wanna give anything away.;)

march is around the corner. i mean its xmas time again. time flies. it will be here before u know it

Originally posted by lilliz77

Is it Miami who gets to chose the dates, or the organization?

i'm pretty sure it is the organization. maybe these dates were picked so that there wouldn't be so many spring breakers around and just the die hard music fans?????? who the hell knows. the dates seem so screwy.

Originally posted by lisa389

i'm pretty sure it is the organization. maybe these dates were picked so that there wouldn't be so many spring breakers around and just the die hard music fans?????? who the hell knows. the dates seem so screwy.

well I heard nothing but complaints about the dates last year because it was Sat-Wed instead of Wed-Sat as it was the previous year. Who the hell knows, I already have a clan staying with me, and some djs with tasty tunes in their crate already set up rearing to come out and party.

Originally posted by lilliz77

well I heard nothing but complaints about the dates last year because it was Sat-Wed instead of Wed-Sat as it was the previous year. Who the hell knows, I already have a clan staying with me, and some djs with tasty tunes in their crate already set up rearing to come out and party.

last year it was Tuesday - Sat for sure, with the opening pre party on Monday night at Opium, Dancestar on Wed night, the Radio One Party on Fri, and Ultra 5 on Sat.

I honeslty like Tuesday through Sat better, and can recover on Sunday. Who wants to go to work on Fri after partying for 5 days.

So How much time off work is everyone planning on taking for WMC 04?

I think I will be taking off at Least Wed and Thur, maybe Fri, just do not want to use all my vacation time.

The dates appear to be set. The reason I think it's better the way they did it last year is because it gives us a whole week of parties building up to the weekend. In the past, when they have gone Saturday through Wednesday, the Tuesday and Wednesday parties have been so-so because a lot of the out-of-towners have gone home already. The conference organizers really care very little about the party schedule because they make no money from those parties.