Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this girl beautiful??

ladychatterley

Originally posted by bbbooom

SOMEONE HAS AN ASIAN FETISH

fe·tish - Etymology: French & Portuguese; French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from feitiço artificial, false, from Latin facticius factitious

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

why is it that anyone who shows a more than average interest in asian girls is branded as having an "asian fetish"? just because you happen to find a certain segment of the population more attractive or just as attractive as others? when someone posts pictures just of latin women, i don't see anyone accusing them of having a "latin fetish"... and besides, the term totally doesn't fit.. fetish pertains to artifice or objectivity. Asian women for me are not "needed" to fulfill sexual gratification. I just find them beautiful, and thought there was a deficit of them on this board. And myself being asian, doesn't it sort of make sense?... Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful women of all races. Just trying to say that the term fetish may come across of offensive and inappropriate. That being said. Here's my favorite picture a certain very famous, beautiful, non-asian girl

:cool:

Originally posted by bbbooom

SOMEONE HAS AN ASIAN FETISH

fe·tish - Etymology: French & Portuguese; French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from feitiço artificial, false, from Latin facticius factitious

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

why is it that anyone who shows a more than average interest in asian girls is branded as having an "asian fetish"? just because you happen to find a certain segment of the population more attractive or just as attractive as others? when someone posts pictures just of latin women, i don't see anyone accusing them of having a "latin fetish"... and besides, the term totally doesn't fit.. fetish pertains to artifice or objectivity. Asian women for me are not "needed" to fulfill sexual gratification. I just find them beautiful, and thought there was a deficit of them on this board. And myself being asian, doesn't it sort of make sense?... Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful women of all races. Just trying to say that the term fetish may come across as offensive and inappropriate. That being said, here's my favorite picture a certain very famous, beautiful, non-asian girl

:cool:

Originally posted by ladychatterley

And myself being asian, ... Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful women of all races.

Whoa, the lady has come out to represent!! I'm so turned on...we should hook up. You can be my first asian...

back to the original topic...without knowing, I would have let the person in the pic blow me...