Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh boots

sexxichikk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lollie60

"Ugg boots are like lasyt years spikey heeled construction worker Manolo Blahniks " - quoted from a Neiman Marcus shoe sales associate

What are you going to do when they go out of style next season ? Will you still wear them ?

These boots are nothing new. People have been wearing them for years. They were a big thing in the early 90's and people have continued to wear them since. I don't know why all the sudden they are the "thing" to have.:rolleyes:

not for nothing, the UGGS thing is kinda passe- over- done- its now worn by soccer moms in longisland, queens, NJ, etc etc. if ya want to stay current(lmfao), get a pair of what we call WELLIES- but ya got remember, liitle children, when you see wellies in rossevelt field, and paramus mall- that is when they are over as well- fy- wellies are rubber, boots, worn for gardening, mud, etc etc

Originally posted by kaligirl

These boots are nothing new. People have been wearing them for years. They were a big thing in the early 90's and people have continued to wear them since. I don't know why all the sudden they are the "thing" to have.:rolleyes:

hollywood... celebs wearing them triggered the demand... IMO.

Originally posted by babbo

not for nothing, the UGGS thing is kinda passe- over- done- its now worn by soccer moms in longisland, queens, NJ, etc etc. if ya want to stay current(lmfao), get a pair of what we call WELLIES- but ya got remember, liitle children, when you see wellies in rossevelt field, and paramus mall- that is when they are over as well- fy- wellies are rubber, boots, worn for gardening, mud, etc etc

Wellies are horrible.. I was actually at the mall on Wednesday

and saw a display that Steven has for his line in pink and polkadots..

G R O S S :blown:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Wellies are horrible.. I was actually at the mall on Wednesday

and saw a display that Steven has for his line in pink and polkadots..

G R O S S :blown:

i agree with ya wellies are gross, and quite honestly UGGS are freaking gross also. an item b ecomes an item for many reason( see j'lo manolo bootie), fashion, and taste level, sometimes, doen not enter into thte decison making process, at times, its "herd mentality" ie; see uggs

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh:

no offense to anyone who thinks these boots are "cute" or owns a pair. i think they are repulsive!!! i cant imagine people thinking such a boring boot is something special. i have seen way more stylish large, warm, comfy boots made by other designers, ones with a nice shape that are more funky.

i think a lot of this ugg obsession has to do with this celeb auction thing http://www.uggaustralia.com/ArtAndSoleAuction.asp i personally dont care whos wearing them or who painted a pair, they are UGG-LY!

so my question is:

does anyone else think these boots are vile??!?!?!?!

I am with you, these have to be the most hideous creations ever made by man. Basically the mixture of commercialization, star idolization and the lack of individual fashion sense all come together and the chemical combustion results in the ugliest but profitable mass production of these boots.

I agree with you but I happen to like the uggs plus I

can wear them when I go skiing and shit... :)

point well taken, reasons why people 'like em" are various. but these boots are freaking disgusting. if ya like apre ski, wear tecknica, or something thats better looking than uggs, and the rest of the herd

point well taken, reasons why people 'like em" are various. but these boots are freaking disgusting. if ya like apre ski, wear tecknica, or something thats better looking than uggs, and the rest of the herd

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh:

no offense to anyone who thinks these boots are "cute" or owns a pair. i think they are repulsive!!! i cant imagine people thinking such a boring boot is something special. i have seen way more stylish large, warm, comfy boots made by other designers, ones with a nice shape that are more funky.

i think a lot of this ugg obsession has to do with this celeb auction thing http://www.uggaustralia.com/ArtAndSoleAuction.asp i personally dont care whos wearing them or who painted a pair, they are UGG-LY!

so my question is:

does anyone else think these boots are vile??!?!?!?!

yes, I am puzzled by them

it is good to know i am not the only one who thinks they are ugg-ly.

skiing in snow boots???!?! i never heard of such a thing. how do u get them in the binding?? :laugh: JKJK.

i guess they would be OK to wear the the mountain but that is the only time i would consider being seen in a pair of boots even similar to those things. i wouldnt be caught dead in them in or around any city unless it was in alaska. LOL.

whatever, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks of them as long as you guys like em and get use out of them.

Listen, somebody has got to get a me a connection for these fucking things, because pretty soon my entire house is gonna be filled to the brim with crapple!!

I need the moon boots! Someone give me the moon boots! You fucking deny me and I'll kick your furry booted asses!! You will satisfy my fucking fetish!

:banghead: Somebody boot me or fucking shoot me!!

Originally posted by babbo

if ya want to stay current(lmfao), get a pair of what we call WELLIES

Right on, at least they're not as hideous. I wear my my Burberry Wellies when I absolutely need to slosh around, but those UGG boots are awful, no matter which celeb wears them!

00150009.jpg