Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

Originally posted by aknelma

anyone knows when is Tiesto coming to NYC..... anytime soon?

He should be in Australia for New Year's Eve.....sadly:(

Find a real DJ.

I watched Tiesto up close once. He was acting like was mixing every single break. Like he was dropping something in on the 8th channel of the Rane EVERY break. It was the saddest thing I had ever seen. I had a lot of respect for him before that. FUnny part is, people were going crazy everytime he was acting. They should have grammys fro some djs.

Or even better, just turn on KTU, you'll hear the same crap he plays.

TEISTO wont be in NYC anytime soon. All I know he'll be in DC so take the drive and see him. It does suck that he wont come.

Teisto is a great dj for being nominated #1 dj in the world twice in a row sure tells a lot. Plus they are always scouts in the look out in how any dj plays.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Teisto is a great dj for being nominated #1 dj in the world twice in a row sure tells a lot.

Right, and Britney Spears is a great singer because she had the number 1 selling album last week. Clue . . . get one. :aright:

Originally posted by vsoto212

TEISTO wont be in NYC anytime soon. All I know he'll be in DC so take the drive and see him. It does suck that he wont come.

Teisto is a great dj for being nominated #1 dj in the world twice in a row sure tells a lot. Plus they are always scouts in the look out in how any dj plays.

Victor Soto

Tiesto is such a great DJ that you must have been so overwhelmed and proceeded to spell his name wrong twice. :blank:

Originally posted by dkny8

Right, and Britney Spears is a great singer because she had the number 1 selling album last week. Clue . . . get one. :aright:

I applaud you my good man. Yah what was up with Tiesto being number 1, seriously, he's an OK dj but not number 1, I think his talent lyes more in producing tracks.

I caught him once at Exit last year I think, man, talk about shit fuckin teee

Originally posted by majinbuu

Tiesto is #1...every dj on here wishes they were him.

lol.. that's a great way of putting it... any dj out there would like to be number 1.. don't even gimme that bullshit that they'd rather be number 37 or 63 in the world cuz that is complete bullshit.. i happen to like tiesto.. do i think he's the number 1 dj in the world.. ehh it's hard to tell.. i love seeing bigger dj's spin.. it just adds to the enregy when it's a big dj

Originally posted by oldtimer

lol.. that's a great way of putting it... any dj out there would like to be number 1.. don't even gimme that bullshit that they'd rather be number 37 or 63 in the world cuz that is complete bullshit.. i happen to like tiesto.. do i think he's the number 1 dj in the world.. ehh it's hard to tell.. i love seeing bigger dj's spin.. it just adds to the enregy when it's a big dj

i agree with that. i dont think he's #1, but i do love to go see him live. its filled with a lot of energy, and u get to hear most of his productions, usually in that last hour or so of his set. i'll def see him next time he's around

Originally posted by aystar

on a recent interview he did on sat in england

he said hes goin to australia in jan

south america- feb

march and april- asia

may- america

its gonna be a long time hopefully his set will be better then the one last time he was at roxy

....thanks

so that is a long time.... I was on his site but found no info regarding his next visit to North America...

...last spring @Roxy wasn't the greatest I agree....

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

Find a real DJ.

I watched Tiesto up close once. He was acting like was mixing every single break. Like he was dropping something in on the 8th channel of the Rane EVERY break. It was the saddest thing I had ever seen. I had a lot of respect for him before that. FUnny part is, people were going crazy everytime he was acting. They should have grammys fro some djs.

Or even better, just turn on KTU, you'll hear the same crap he plays.

we will never ever come to a common conclusion on anything on this planet.... we are all so quick and eager to criticize.

anyway.... I respect you dont find him worth his fame, but come on now.:hung:

:shoot: ...comparing him to whats being played on KTU I think you went just tooooo far....

Based on early rumors, he'll probably swing down between Late April and May. He typically starts his US tour on the east coast. But hey...you never know. If he's coming in from Asia, he may start his tour on the west coast, making it more of a June NYC arrival.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

tiesto is a great dj.

what u just gave him was YOUR opinion.

Obviously he likes tiesto so why try to change him?

Either way, Im not sure when he's coming back to NYC, but i know for sure he will be doing something in miami in march which will probably be the next time i catch him.

Just giving my opinion based on pasyt experiences.

Originally posted by aknelma

we will never ever come to a common conclusion on anything on this planet.... we are all so quick and eager to criticize.

anyway.... I respect you dont find him worth his fame, but come on now.:hung:

:shoot: ...comparing him to whats being played on KTU I think you went just tooooo far....

Honestly, when i listened to him @ Exit, he was playing stuff that I actually heard on the way there on KTU. i.e. Rapture

but then again, maybe he just new that he was in Exit which is a cheese factory anyway and didnt give a shit.

This is my opinon, everyone is entitled to theirs. If you like Tiesto I can repsect that I used tolike him too. But the Top 100 DJ list is crap anyway, who really cares about the "World Rankings" of DJs. Just follow the DJ or DJs you like. It's the people that make the party, don't forget that.

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

Honestly, when i listened to him @ Exit, he was playing stuff that I actually heard on the way there on KTU. i.e. Rapture

but then again, maybe he just new that he was in Exit which is a cheese factory anyway and didnt give a shit.

This is my opinon, everyone is entitled to theirs. If you like Tiesto I can repsect that I used tolike him too. But the Top 100 DJ list is crap anyway, who really cares about the "World Rankings" of DJs. Just follow the DJ or DJs you like. It's the people that make the party, don't forget that.

really its about opinion;)

*** and I wouldn't say he is the best DJ in the world. Like beauty peagans .... can't just all narow it down to one and only one form.

However, I just like him as he is...additionaly for his attitud when he plays... he loves what he does...its powerful.;) gives in the desire to come back for more......:)