Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez @ Nation (LI), Fri 12/5 -- w/ AFTERHOURS!

Guest shortyrockrox

Is it gonna be 18 or 21 to get in?? I personally don't care, but a lot of people left last Friday because it was 18 and over, a lot of girls anyway.

Heres the deal it's 21+

If you are in a group of people and 1 or 2 is under 21 were gonna let them in.

IT IS NOT 21 Guys 18 Girls, so what ever happened last week will not be that way this week.

BUT YOU MUST BE 21 to be served and consume alcohol (That's a given)

If this is a conflict just Email me and ill take care of it!

Sorry for the inconviences.

Things are getting better & better at Nation!

We are giddy as School Girls to see what Eddie Baez is gonna whip out on Friday! I also have to say unlike other clubs we give our DJ's 100% control over what they play. They are not tied down at all, they have full reign to rip shit up how ever they want!

Our sound company GSA is in the midst of refurbishing our system to make it sound AWSOME for not only Eddie but all the other DJ's that will be coming down.

We have also added a custom GSA DJ console. This DJ booth was designed originally to be the main room DJ booth @ Sound Factory but they then decided to go with a different design, so we now have it instead

Our resident DJ Rob James is back in the Studio whipping up some NASTY beats for the Nation Dancefloor! I was in his studio last night listening to some of his new stuff and all I have to say is WOW!

Our complaints we had about our door staff and the dress code have been taken care of. Please come in what ever you like to dance in! WE HAVE NO DRESS CODE. If someone tells you different please contact me VIA P/M, email, or find me @ the club!

Any questions, g-u-e-s-t-l-i-s-t info, or comments please Email me @ MattM2o@yahoo.com

See Everyone Friday

MATT!

You know what, I was definitley an original doubter, but a few of my friends went last week, and they took a drive to get there, and said it was real good. Congrats, good job on pulling a party like this off in LI! I should learn a lesson from this right-lol

We proved a lot of doubters wrong about this party. A lot of heads are turning and people are realizing holy shit, there are still house heads on Long Island that appreciate the music. As MATTM2O said were giddy as school girls about what this is going to become and the lineup that we are getting to play in the club. We already have Rob James spinning, and if you know anything about Long ISland, you will know about the afterhours parties at Heffrons and Freedom. Anyway hope too see everyone out tonight for Eddie Baez..

Any ?s about guestlist info, contact me by either P/M, or email locascio23@yahoo.com.

Later

MO

Are you guys affliated w/ club Nation in DC? I loved that place when I went down to visit my godsis... place rocked!!! No dresscode either... I'm definitely down to hit up Nation tonight but I need the address and directions if possible from NYC... also, since it's going to be a drive... I would really really hate it if me and my friends couldn't get in because of a dresscode... free admission before midnight and $10 after? can't beat that... so if me and my friends get stopped at the entrance because of a dresscode, I can just ask for Matt? Be like "THE DOOD SAID NO DRESSCODE ON CLUBPLANET'S MSGBOARD!!"... I doubt that'll work... <=oP Let me know...

Forgot to mention that it's really nasty out... which would suck for NYC people who wants to go to Nation.... also the printout invite... can I just print one out for me and my friends or do each one of us need to have a copy?

Originally posted by ukyo

Are you guys affliated w/ club Nation in DC? I loved that place when I went down to visit my godsis... place rocked!!! No dresscode either... I'm definitely down to hit up Nation tonight but I need the address and directions if possible from NYC... also, since it's going to be a drive... I would really really hate it if me and my friends couldn't get in because of a dresscode... free admission before midnight and $10 after? can't beat that... so if me and my friends get stopped at the entrance because of a dresscode, I can just ask for Matt? Be like "THE DOOD SAID NO DRESSCODE ON CLUBPLANET'S MSGBOARD!!"... I doubt that'll work... <=oP Let me know...

Forgot to mention that it's really nasty out... which would suck for NYC people who wants to go to Nation.... also the printout invite... can I just print one out for me and my friends or do each one of us need to have a copy?

If ur coming from da City & need a place to crash afterwards ur welcome to mah pafter party its like 5 mins from Nation too

Originally posted by ukyo

Um... it's 7pm and I still need the address and directions... <=oP

Take The LIE east get off at Commack Rd exit its either exit 51 52 53 either one but its called commack rd then at dat light make a left go all da way down and u will see qw hite castle and big chopping center 2 ur right its in dat shopping center there is a sign dat says eclipse dats da name of da club outside if u need help 631 428-4518 dats my cell

I want to thank everyone who came down in the snow!!!

uniqueness was in the house with his whole crew!

All in all we may have done a little less than 100 people, even with 9inches of snow blanketing Long Island!

We did cancel Eddie Baez's apperance due to the weather but we will just have him play at later date.

Ive gotta thank everyone who was on the turntables tonight!

Rick, Rob James, DJ Hurricane, Eric, and Myself we all threw down for a while and made the best of a shitty night!

NEXT WEEK! December 12th

MIKE MACALUSO & PETER BAILEY of En-Soul Records

Again thanks to everyone who came down

See Ya Friday!

MATT!

Hey guys, I went there for the 1st time last night even though it was snowing like crazy and NO ONE was on the roads! I gotta say that I was pleasantly surprised that such a nice venue exists in Long Island. And the best part: the music was very cool :D I know some people are going to rip on me, but I actually thought the music was more inspiring than JPs stuff!! Awesome song selection!

Nice to meet ya Uniqueness...I'm George's friend...thanks for having your number available for directions!

Originally posted by kutekimee

I know some people are going to rip on me, but I actually thought the music was more inspiring than JPs stuff!! Awesome song selection!

I concur. I didn't go last night, but Rob has always been a favorite of mine, and there's no comparison between him and JP re: track selection / mixing. Rob is much better in my opinion.

I would like to say thank you to all for so much suport.Yes the weather has been a real bith and even got me depresed.I lost a little bit of cash do to mother nature but thems the brakes I guesss. Well I look foward to seeing all of you this friday. Everybody is invited to a meeting on tuesday at 8:00pm Be part of the team. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: technojunkie you ask to speek with Jesse next time you ever have a problem at my party!I will deal withit I promise everybody is welcome in my house.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by nation4all

I would like to say thank you to all for so much suport.Yes the weather has been a real bith and even got me depresed.I lost a little bit of cash do to mother nature but thems the brakes I guesss. Well I look foward to seeing all of you this friday. Everybody is invited to a meeting on tuesday at 8:00pm Be part of the team. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: technojunkie you ask to speek with Jesse next time you ever have a problem at my party!I will deal withit I promise everybody is welcome in my house.

Do you need any bartenders?? :idea: