Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happens when you put a CD in the microwave...

philippio

Has anyone tried this??? It's really neat!!!

You put it in with the label side facing down and in 3 to 4 seconds there's a really bright zap and then poof!!! You can see the sectors on the surface!!! It gives out a bad odor though (probably carcinogenic). Right now, I'm nuking my altered states v.2 cd's (by our beloved mike hiratzka and jon cowan). An ex-gf gave it to me. :D

Originally posted by philippio

You put it in with the label side facing down and in 3 to 4 seconds there's a really bright zap and then poof!!! You can see the sectors on the surface!!! It gives out a bad odor though (probably carcinogenic). Right now, I'm nuking my altered states v.2 cd's (by our beloved mike hiratzka and jon cowan). An ex-gf gave it to me. :D

WE SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR SPARE TIME.. NICE, TRY MASTURBATING. :blown:

I didn't post it for the sole purpose of posting what I'm doing. It has a symbolic significance to some on here...

I suppose I could have donated the cd to some poor bloke on his deathbed so that it would send him to a better place soon after cd1, track 1. But it's too late now. Both are fried!

I didn't post it for the sole purpose of posting what I'm doing. It has a symbolic significance to some on here...

I suppose I could have donated the cd to some poor bloke on his deathbed so that it would send him to a better place soon after cd1, track 1. But it's too late now. Both are fried!

That statement is not my "cup of tea". :D

I put a frozen whatchamacallit bar in the wave one time to defrost it and it zapped and crackled with blue flames... it was pretty neat-o.

Have fun blowing up your cd's my friend:tongue:

I threw mine in the toilet and it floated for about 3 seconds...then it sunk!

:blank:

Most people's dookies float I think. Which is really strange. You know how sometimes you're really bloated and really gotta do a dookie and then once you're done, you feel so much lighter???

It's just an illusion. If dookies float, it means they are less dense than water. Therefore they have very little mass compared to the volume that they occupy in our intestine since density equals mass over volume.

So in the end, it's quite disappointing to look in the toilet and see that they are floating yet you feel so much lighter.

Most people's dookies float I think. Which is really strange. You know how sometimes you're really bloated and really gotta do a dookie and then once you're done, you feel so much lighter???

It's just an illusion. If dookies float, it means they are less dense than water. Therefore they have very little mass compared to the volume that they occupy in our intestine since density equals mass over volume.

So in the end, it's quite disappointing to look in the toilet and see that they are floating yet you feel so much lighter.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dookie.....rhymes with pookie :confused:

If dookies float, it means they are less dense than water. Therefore they have very little mass compared to the volume that they occupy in our intestine since density equals mass over volume.

Someone was paying attention in bio.

:ghey::lame::topicsuck:blah: