Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mens' eyebrows

Destiny

Oh God, I thought guys were done with this. There's nothing worse than a guy who has nicer shaped eyebrows than I do. I don't care if you pluck a few hairs to rid yourself of a uni-brow, but there's no need to wax your brows into perfect little arches. Men are meant to be rugged, so put away the Sally Hanson Wax Kit and cancel your appointment at the Korean nail salon.

i agree, i think if you want these guys to have nice eyebrows help the brothers out and show them how to tweeze! i used to tweeze my ex's eyebrows all the time and now he does them himself.

no need for perfect arches, just a little trim and clean up is more than enough. unless you're a hispanic gay man. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kitty19

i agree, i think if you want these guys to have nice eyebrows help the brothers out and show them how to tweeze! i used to tweeze my ex's eyebrows all the time and now he does them himself.

no need for perfect arches, just a little trim and clean up is more than enough. unless you're a hispanic gay man. :cool:

lol. i love this girl.

i agree, just tweeze them a little bit, there is really no need for a guy to be waxing every few weeks. if you have a hairy back, that is another story.

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i love this girl.

i agree, just tweeze them a little bit, there is really no need for a guy to be waxing every few weeks. if you have a hairy back, that is another story.

every few weeks?!?

if i dont do it at LEAST every 2 weeks i start lookin like burt from sessemie st.

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i love this girl.

:heart: i'm told that waxing your eyebrows makes your eyelids and the skin above it loose! um gross. just stick to plucking.

Originally posted by berniec

i go to this lil place in hoboken next to blockbuster video on washington st its a nail salon and they do waxing...i'm usually the only guy in the place but i like the way they turn out :D

Do they really do a good job? bc i just moved back home for winter break and the place i usually go to is up by my school...so i need a new place for when im home on break

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

Do they really do a good job? bc i just moved back home for winter break and the place i usually go to is up by my school...so i need a new place for when im home on break

i tried about 10 diff places b4 them and have been goin there for like almost a year with no complaints :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nightlifetrend

If your in Queens, I have a great place .. it's in Astoria .. only thing is it's packed all day every day so be ready to catch some stares from older femalesss