Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let the college finals ranting begin...

Alright check this....I got 2 10-15 page papers due this thursday, along with a couple page project due for another class that same day. Couple that with 1 cummulative final, 2 other finals all within the same week along with all the reading for those tests, and you have ONE FUCKING HELL OF A STRESSFUL KILL ME DEAD PLS WEEK!

Who's next?

ehh

i finished all my big projects over the hoilday

non of my finals are cumlitive

and one teacher i have dosn't "beleive" in tests

don't worry though, i know i'm falling bio.... if that helps

his tests are way tooo hard and there never on anything he goes over in class( which is him rambling), so i'm not the only one, one test had a 17 point curve! the man sucks as a teacher, nice guy though

Originally posted by sexxichikk

WHAT 90 pages, thats insane. Do professors have lives, like who would want to sit there and read that much>??

WYRD THATS WHAT I SAID IT WASNT HER THESIS BUT IT WAS like a 4-500 level class for her to graduate bLAH

thankfully this is my last semester and i do not have to worry too much about finals :) 1 class my final is optional another i have a paper another i have a cumulative test which is bullshit cause we have had no tests all semester and the last is an easy lil music test that i could fail and still get a b in the class

Alright check this....I got 2 10-15 page papers due this thursday, along with a couple page project due for another class that same day. Couple that with 1 cummulative final, 2 other finals all within the same week along with all the reading for those tests, and you have ONE FUCKING HELL OF A STRESSFUL KILL ME DEAD PLS WEEK!

I got two exams also next week. One might be take home. I remember doing a 50 -100 pg paper my freshman yr for one class at NU. Just imagine if you had to work full time also? Can I say BURNT OUT!!

:shake:

Ya this blows...Plus I have to do a 5 minute presentation which I forgot to mention. I mean I can't really blame anyone but myself, but I can't help but wait till the last minute to do my work. It's like I try to do it well before hand but when I do I just sit there and ADD the whole time....I wish I still could find me some aderall :(

Group suicide anyone?

Originally posted by infinite

Who's next?

I have an exam Tuesday and a paper due Wednesday (which is the last day of classes)..

Then finals start on the 15th and I have 4 finals (Behavioral Pharmacology, Chemistry, 18th Century Novel, and 19th Century Fiction) within 36 hour time span. First final starts at 12 noon on the 17th and the last one ends at 11pm on the 18th. :blown: And then I have my last one on the 22nd which is the last day of finals, only to begin winter session on the 23rd.. :blown:

bbbboom you still in school?? i thought you graduated from oneonta...

whoever mentioned aderol's... wow those are the shit.. one semester i took aderol's the night before every test (my girl had add) and i wound up getting a 3.5 that semester, only because i failed snowboarding.. i could've had a 3.7 thanks to aderol's and ritalin's god bless em...

to whoever procrastinates... everyone does it.. in my old school our last class would be on a tuesday, that wednesday would be a free day with the first final starting on thursday.. the bars would be PACKED on tuesday night... im talking packed!!! people would go insane.. there would be fights everywhere, keg parties, kids doing yays like it's the weekend.. absolute insanity you would never know everybody starts finals the next day lol