Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters New Years Eve...exit

BobG

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

So what's the deal with serving alcohol...it's probably been posted already but are they going to stop serving after 4:00 and if so when will it start again?

JP's website says Exit has a 24 hour liquor license for the event. So I'm assuming the dont stop serving at all!

i just got my tickets but i dont understand something

i ordered through clubplkanet and i got the page that says, my ticket is not yet valid. and i gotta sign the shit and mial it or fax it

do i really gotta do this?

cus then in bold print it says you need the credit card photo id and so on, to recieve the tickets?

Originally posted by kaine1

Jp @ Exit : : New Info On The Party!

Your $40 ticket will only get you on the main floor.

They are charging $100 for a 2nd floor braclet, & $150 for a White room blraclet.

So your total cost is Min ... $140.

Have fun.

who's THEY?

jp/deeper records site DOES NOT list this information

total $290

or $140 for all

or $40 for all

Originally posted by kaine1

I DID!

AND SO DID YOU.

BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW THIS.

I AM NOT TRYING TP UPSET YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.

I AM NOT EVEN DOING MY OWN NEW YEARS EVE PARTY THIS YEAR.

SO I AM NOT PUTTING YOUR PARTY DOWN, JUST TELLING THEM...

WHAT THEY ARE IN FOR.

Happy Holidays,

Kaine Rosado

Ps... If you have a problem with me, please feel free to call me...

everyone (promoters & club owners) has my # .

do your party and stfu

enjoy any party and stfu

dance and stfu

stop making up bull shit CAMBODIA REFUGEE

have fun and enjoy nye

no body knew this, nobody knows this, THIS IS NOT TRUE

idiot

ps: NO PROBLEMS, i will call only if you have a pussy, but you are a dickhead STUPID cambodia refugee

All you factory heads and JP worshipers are acting like this whole fuking SF Rip shit is the last thing in the world look get over it things change people change scenes change and thats it , i love JP and SF i was there every Saturday but face it its over and this whole EXIT trust there was a catch from the beginging you all know that $40 cant even pay JP gig so you all know the rest!Happy NYE to all of you guys!

kaine rosado..very dissappointed in you bro...to have to stoop to this kind of bullshit just to push your afterhours party at centro fly

is really pathetic. You know you wanted to get down with jp's party claiming you were the only promoter sf had for jp after fusion was gone..and it didn't happen..looks like your just another individual who asserts his identity through negative attention..well I hope you're happy with your 15 minutes of fame..

but when your 15 minutes are up..it'll all come out that you're full of shit. ALL ACCESS ADVANCE TICKETS ARE 40.00 people which means you can go to any floor, any room at anytime during the event...you can buy tickets from clubplanet as well as many other outlets...nowhere on the ticket does it say mainfloor only...kaine why don't you just apologize to everyone for putting out this bullshit...whatever your intentions were..just drop it ..

JP IS HORRIBLE! I READ THAT HE S DJING HIS OLD SHIT FOR 30 HOURS STRAIGHT ;o(. THAT MUSIC IS SO BORING I CAN'T DANCE TO IT. ITS NOT EXIT ITS FUCKIN SF IN THE EXIT BUILDING. NOW EXIT HAS REALLY GONE LOW. JP MUSIC IS SO REPEATIVE & ANNOYING. YOU HAVE TO BE ON 15 TYPES OF DRUGS TO FEEL THE VIBE OFF HIS SHIT-THAT'S NOT THE REASON I GO CLUBBIN'.

Originally posted by djbutafly

JP IS HORRIBLE! I READ THAT HE S DJING HIS OLD SHIT FOR 30 HOURS STRAIGHT ;o(. THAT MUSIC IS SO BORING I CAN'T DANCE TO IT. ITS NOT EXIT ITS FUCKIN SF IN THE EXIT BUILDING. NOW EXIT HAS REALLY GONE LOW. JP MUSIC IS SO REPEATIVE & ANNOYING. YOU HAVE TO BE ON 15 TYPES OF DRUGS TO FEEL THE VIBE OFF HIS SHIT-THAT'S NOT THE REASON I GO CLUBBIN'.

Umm opinions are like assholes everyones got em....No one said you had to go there cheif so i'd advise you not too....Dont have to knock something you cant understand, maybe its not for you but it is for other people, but this party is gunna be one of the top 3 this new years in NYC guarnteed....

Originally posted by aknelma

:blank: nope I don't thik so

exit just never did it for me....

Well whatever it never did it for alot of people, but hopefully things will change...Whens the last day to buy tickets, I havent got paid yet so j/w...How much is general admission and will there be any guestlists for people w/o tickets :confused:

This is a big question for me so can any "reliable sources" let me know when there gunna stop letting people in who have tickets...cause i dont wanna get drunk @ a party fall asleep go down thursday morning and not be allowed in with my ticket...so if anyone can let me know that would be great. Gracias

Originally posted by househead24

This is a big question for me so can any "reliable sources" let me know when there gunna stop letting people in who have tickets...cause i dont wanna get drunk @ a party fall asleep go down thursday morning and not be allowed in with my ticket...so if anyone can let me know that would be great. Gracias

i aint gettin there till at least 10am new years day if that makes you feel any better...