Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Little Matsui a Met?

majinbuu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's my point? We make the playoffs, you don't. We actually GO to the World Series, you suck. Get it? You make a point to say you didn't finish in last, again YOU FUCKING SUCK. Understand? Enjoy the links again this year, you fucking cumspot.

hahaha...are you angry ?

and i didn't make a point that the mets didn't come in last...just replying to YOUR thread

4 games over .500 not too bad

lets see....in '01 you blow it in the 9th of game 7. in '02 you get knocked out in the first round i believe. in '03 you lose to the Marlins . LAST YEAR YOU BECOME THE FIRST TEAM EVER TO BLOW A 3-0 LEAD!!! What's it gonna be this year?

bet you want to suck my cock don't ya? :laugh:

hahaha...are you angry ?

and i didn't make a point that the mets didn't come in last...just replying to YOUR thread

4 games over .500 not too bad

lets see....in '01 you blow it in the 9th of game 7. in '02 you get knocked out in the first round i believe. in '03 you lose to the Marlins . LAST YEAR YOU BECOME THE FIRST TEAM EVER TO BLOW A 3-0 LEAD!!! What's it gonna be this year?

bet you want to suck my cock don't ya? :laugh:

lolllllllllllllllllll 4 games over .500 !!!!!!!!!!! not too bad! lmaoooooooo yeah not too bad, loser. holy shit, I guess losing makes mediocrity seem like a championship season.

Your team fucking sucks, guy, END OF FUCKING STORY. Give it a rest. We'll always have 2000. Remember, the Red Sox beat us last year, not the Mets.

At least we assaulted you in the WS. I can die happy.

lolllllllllllllllllll 4 games over .500 !!!!!!!!!!! not too bad! lmaoooooooo yeah not too bad, loser. holy shit, I guess losing makes mediocrity seem like a championship season.

Your team fucking sucks, guy, END OF FUCKING STORY. Give it a rest. We'll always have 2000. Remember, the Red Sox beat us last year, not the Mets.

At least we assaulted you in the WS. I can die happy.

keep living in the past my friend

all things considering the Mets played very well this year. didn't make the post season but we'll get em next year :laugh:

how you're knees doing? must be killing you :swallow:

keep living in the past my friend

all things considering the Mets played very well this year. didn't make the post season but we'll get em next year :laugh:

how you're knees doing? must be killing you :swallow:

Do you even realize the grave you're digging? The past? You keep bringing up last year. Isn't that the past?

nevertheless, 2000 was sweet, and yes it was the past, AND YES WE FUCKING RAPED YOU. Get over it.

Don't you have a CP meetup to tend to?

Do you even realize the grave you're digging? The past? You keep bringing up last year. Isn't that the past?

nevertheless, 2000 was sweet, and yes it was the past, AND YES WE FUCKING RAPED YOU. Get over it.

Don't you have a CP meetup to tend to?

dude..do you even go out?? do you get laid? or are your weekends limited to sports events?