Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official STeve Lawler review

Bling

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG what fun.... he truly continues to live up to the hype and proves why he is my fav house dj ever.

ok first things first the shoutouts. a lot of cpers there last nite hope i get u all

1) nice hanging with you Andres (MacFunk) and your friend.

2) Lilliz77 (u seemed to have left early we were lookin everywhere for you sweetie ) MUAH always a plesure hanging with you.

3) houze kitty (ii know you hate steve lawler. all that screaming was cuz u hated him right LOL.. what time did u leave anyway.. i tried honey to stay longer. :(

4) lula michka (i believe is her name.. nice meeting you)

5)beatfriek (damn i thought u liked lawler. u looked bored LOL ).. u crazy SOB

6) mp3some great seeing u again (thanks for the skittles )

7) always a pleasure to see u Miriiam. U made my evening that much more fun. thanks for dancing with me all nite long. Sorry u didnt like the set as mcuh as a lot of us did.

8) great to meet JunkieXL and his lovely wife

9) of course great to see Buster and Roland and of course Markus as well

10) saw you heather but couldnt get to say hi because u were in the booth all nite. (great jacket by the way)

11)arturob

12) jackie (great surprise seeing u there)

13) candyroll

14) great to see you nydia honey (loved your shirt) shame we didnt hang for long. I know u were all over the place

15) sobeton (havent seen u in a while. nice to see you again )

god if i missed anyone shoot me LOL

oh yeah

14) POD (great seeing you.... yes i said it) OMFG thanks for the pic im finally gonna be on cooljunkie WHOO HOOOOO (once again my smile looks fucked up but oh well)

ok now on to the djs

1)markus plain out rocked as always.. (markus schulz remix of as the rush comes.............. I DIED )

After markus some bald guy came on and we were all having so much fun we didnt realize who the fuck it was. for the first hour i was like damn lawler lost weight and shaved his head. then when lawler came on we were like damn no wonder this set wasnt as great as we thought LOL (we were told it was DJ CUE) he had a couple of great tracks but not my "CUP OF TEA"

3) lawler OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG kicked ass

I tried to make the patio but i was literally fallin asleep. by the time POD came by i was sitting half out cold fallin asleep literally on house kitty.

Great nite. Hope to see you all again soon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bling

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG what fun.... he truly continues to live up to the hype and proves why he is my fav house dj ever.

ok first things first the shoutouts. a lot of cpers there last nite hope i get u all

1) nice hanging with you Andres and your friend.

2) Lilliz77

3) houze kitty

4) lula michka (i believe is her name.. nice meeting you)

5)beatfriek (damn i thought u liked lawler. u looked bored LOL ).. u crazy SOB

6) mp3some great seeing u again (thanks for the skittles )

7) always a pleasure to see u Miriiam. U made my evening that much more fun. thanks for dancing with me all nite long. Sorry u didnt like the set as mcuh as a lot of us did.

8) great to meet JunkieXL and his lovely wife

9) of course great to see Buster and Roland and of course Markus as well

10) saw you heather but couldnt get to say hi because u were in the booth all nite. (great jacket by the way)

11)arturob

12) jackie (great surprise seeing u there)

13) candyroll

god if i missed anyone shoot me LOL

oh yeah

14) POD (great seeing you.... yes i said it) OMFG thanks for the pic im finally gonna be on cooljunkie WHOO HOOOOO (once again my smile looks fucked up but oh well)

ok now on to the djs

1)markus plain out rocked as always..

After markus some bald guy came on and we were all having so much fun we didnt realize who the fuck it was. for the first hour i was like damn lawler lost weight and shaved his head. then when lawler came on we were like damn no wonder this set wasnt as great as we thought LOL (we were told it was DJ CUE) he had a couple of great tracks but not my "CUP OF TEA"

3) lawler OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG kicked ass

I tried to make the patio but i was literally fallin asleep. by the time POD came by i was sitting half out cold fallin asleep literally on house kitty.

Great nite. Hope to see you all again soon

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's so easy to tell that you're so infected with Bignamedjitis!!! Why can't you go out and enjoy a real local dj?

You referred to one of Miami's really good house dj's as "some bald guy" yet Cue spins all over town (Blue Wednesdays , Tantra saturday, Space afterhours, Nerve sunday night, etc). It's ok that you didn't like what he played.

By the way... that wasn't a review. You just thanked a bunch of CP people who were there and said that Lawler kicked ass and Markus Schultz rocked as always. Why??? Highlights? Anything stand out???

walked in and he's playing Furry Phreaks - Sooothe .. and i know its gonna be a good night. Saw pretty much everyone out and having a blast. Lawler was fuckin ace .. lots of techyness and hard stabs and fuckin ACID!! closed his mainroom set with Major North - Annihilate. Oscar comes on and continues to rip the place a new one. appreciate me being the most abused vocal of the night. :)

So onto the patio. I get up and roland's playing some cool bits .. been a while since I've been at space this late but this was a good one. Lawler comes on and plays some smooth house and then starts to turn it up. Hilights being David (KU Mix?) and bombdogs - I can't explain. Lawler closed his patio set with Music is the answer. Roland comes back on and plays Quetzal and U2 With or Without You! :)

Great night at Space .. nice to see everyone out and about .. thanks to everyoen for the birthday drinks .. hope to see you all at Jazid.

Originally posted by philippio

It's so easy to tell that you're so infected with Bignamedjitis!!! Why can't you go out and enjoy a real local dj?

You referred to one of Miami's really good house dj's as "some bald guy" yet Cue spins all over town (Blue Wednesdays , Tantra saturday, Space afterhours, Nerve sunday night, etc). It's ok that you didn't like what he played.

By the way... that wasn't a review. You just thanked a bunch of CP people who were there and said that Lawler kicked ass and Markus Schultz rocked as always. Why??? Highlights? Anything stand out???

:laugh: :laugh:

Bling> Your still the bomb babe!!! :D

Glad to hear eveyone had fun.... :D

.....Cue spun at Opium last nite, yes he was at Sapce Afterwards but didn't play:)

Originally posted by Bling

That was Mark Cohen, he travels with Steve Lawler opening for him.

So how many DIED last night?!? :laugh:

I had a good time in the patio for good morning sessions :tongue: SL was pretty good for the brief hour I got to hear him on the patio. Definately was a good cup of tea ;)

Had a great time chillin with Digital7, Rcrespo (happy b-day to you too man!), Sobeton (KRUCIAL!!!! :eek: ), Steffy, Pete, Mursa, and Biz (thanks for hooking me up for the VIP :laugh: )

Indeed I had a great b-day :)