Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins vs Patriots

tigerclaw

Wassup everybody, The game starts today at 4pm on CBS, This is a must win for the Dolphins, If the Patriots win, They clinch a spot in the playoffs, We don't want that, So the Dolphins must beat them, However, There gonna face some really nasty weather conditions since its gonna be very very cold on that game today, What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by markusschulz

It could be worst, just look at what my AZ Cardinals did today:blown:

Well atleast you guys beat the PACKERS something the BEARS havent done since :confused:Not even by 2 TDS ahead could they win.......cant wait for FARVE to fucking retire already :blown:As for the Dolphins they choked today, they got a team its a HEADCOACH is what they're missing.They still have a chance to get into the playoffs but thats about it.....

Originally posted by happyface

[CO As for the Dolphins they choked today, they got a team its a HEADCOACH is what they're missing.They still have a chance to get into the playoffs but thats about it.....

Enough talk about the coach already................in the end , the PLAYERS are the ones that actualy win/lose the games . :idea:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

It's a conspiracy I tell you!!! :mad:

It's not a conspiracy. It makes for good ratings. N.E. & Buffalo are always a problem for Miami. The fact is that the Miami Dolphins have always sucked ass. Even when they had Marino there they couldn't win the big one.

That's why Miami clings onto the 72 Dolphins cuz that's the only Dolphin team that did anything right!!!

Since the 80's and 90's the Dolphins have sucked

doesn't matter if you have coach Johnson or ex Bear Coach Wannabestat, it's the players that either win or lose the game. Cuz come on arent the players in the NFL "professionals"

anyhow Dolphins are the stinking fish of the NFL

PS thanx to Miami's poor play my NE DEF in Fantasy Football scored big time. Headed into the League Championship!!

peace,

Originally posted by skytraveler

It's not a conspiracy. It makes for good ratings. N.E. & Buffalo are always a problem for Miami. The fact is that the Miami Dolphins have always sucked ass. Even when they had Marino there they couldn't win the big one.

That's why Miami clings onto the 72 Dolphins cuz that's the only Dolphin team that did anything right!!!

Since the 80's and 90's the Dolphins have sucked

doesn't matter if you have coach Johnson or ex Bear Coach Wannabestat, it's the players that either win or lose the game. Cuz come on arent the players in the NFL "professionals"

anyhow Dolphins are the stinking fish of the NFL

:rolleyes:

Whatever!!!!!!! :tongue:

Actually, I agree with you. Makes sense. Oh well, what can ya do?

Originally posted by markusschulz

Dolphins lay an egg in the snow

What else did you expect?? Ricky Williams to run for 228 yards like he did last year against the Bills and still get blown out......

I love my Dolphins but damn, Santana Moss said it best.... "Big Time Players make big time Plays!". I am sad to say it but the Dolphins do not make those plays at the end of the year. I would love for them to prove me wrong this year because these next 3 weeks are going to be tough.

BTW, Go Cards!!

I saw an interview on outside the lines. They are building a 350 million dollar stadium for them in the desert. You think people will come?? Nope. Y? The owner needs to go!