Clubplanet Nightlife Community

schedule...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

could yall put these in order of most efficient way to work them out... (bulking) chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/abs, legs/15mins cardio... thanks

Monday - Chest / Tri's

Tuesday - Cardio / Abs

Wednesday - Back / Bi's

Thursday - Cardio / Abs

Friday - Legs / Shoulders

Saturday - OFF

Sunday - OFF

That is how I would personally do it... To each his own...

Just do not work out Chest / Tri's a day after shoulders or Shoulders a day after Chest / Tri's because shoulder workouts include your tricepts and you will be hitting them too often.

i think thats whats been happening to me... my shoulders are gettting beat up bad, impeded the next day work out... i was advised, obviously poorly at this time that doing chest, then back then shoulders is fine... however i never really got a real work out that way... so i think im going to go your way... sounds like the best bet...

Originally posted by elementx

Monday - Chest / Tri's

Tuesday - Cardio / Abs

Wednesday - Back / Bi's

Thursday - Cardio / Abs

Saturday - OFF

Sunday - OFF

Just do not work out Chest / Tri's a day after shoulders or Shoulders a day after Chest / Tri's because shoulder workouts include your tricepts and you will be hitting them too often.

this is my current schedule, too.

make sure you're eating enough protein, and eating enough in general. not fueling your body properly can make for crappy workouts too. :|

Originally posted by elementx

Monday - Chest / Tri's

Tuesday - Cardio / Abs

Wednesday - Back / Bi's

Thursday - Cardio / Abs

Saturday - OFF

Sunday - OFF

so do u feel doing shoulders and chest on the same day is ok, but when doing them on consecutive days; it's overkill??

I personally, if I were trying to bulk, wouldn't do cardio.

Also, I would organze my workout by push/pull days..ie

Mon - Chest/Shoulers/Tris

Tues - Back/Bis/Legs

Wed - OFF

Thur - Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Fri - Back/Bis/Legs

Rest during the weekend. I worked out like this for 4 months last year and gained a shitload of weight. I ate a pretty clean diet with alot of protein and alot of carbs after my workout and bulked up from 190-210ish. I did low rep and HEAVY workouts. This wasn't really overkill for me, cuz I only did 3 excercises per body part each day. If you are trying to bulk, I would definitley recommend doing this. I loved the results I got.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

so do u feel doing shoulders and chest on the same day is ok, but when doing them on consecutive days; it's overkill??

To my knowledge you can do them both on the same day. Just do not do too many exercises on each muscle group otherwise you can over train each muscle group being they use alot of the same muscles. Chest involves delts and tricepts, delts involves Tricepts and some exercises also chest.

Maybe 4 Exercises on Chest and 4 On Shoulders...

If you are going to do any muscle groups that would include another muscle group that you will be working on next you should have at least a day in between unless doing them on the same day. And doing them on the same day I would give them sufficient days rest. I am not an expert I just pass on things that I have read and things that have shown me results.

Currently my routine is something like this...

Monday - Chest / Stomach / Cardio

Tuesday - Back / Cardio

Wednesday - Off

Thursday - Bi's / Tri's / Cardio

Friday - Legs / Stomach / Cardio

Saturday - Shoulders / Cardio

Sunday - Off

And it seems to be working fairly well... Come January - February I will switch to something like this...

Monday - Back / Bicepts / Stomach

Tuesday - Cardio / Stomach

Wednesday - Chest / Tri's / Stomach

Thursday - Cardio / Stomach

Friday - Legs

Saturday - Shoulders / Stomach / Cardio

Than Sunday and Monday off and start the routine on Tuesday and follow as before. And the following week Have Monday and Tuesday off and start on Wednesday. So on and so fourth.

Basically it will come down to what you feel most comfortable doing. Just make sure you have enough rest in between intervening muscle groups.

Maybe Elite or Ou812 can answer better. Both seem to have more knowledge and in a bit better shape than myself.

;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

i think thats whats been happening to me... my shoulders are gettting beat up bad, impeded the next day work out... i was advised, obviously poorly at this time that doing chest, then back then shoulders is fine... however i never really got a real work out that way... so i think im going to go your way... sounds like the best bet...

i usually try to take a few days between sh and chest cause you are basically working out the same muscles.

this has been pretty good for me....

mon- chest and half(but good) tri workout

tue-bis and traps

wed-tri and cardio

thur-back and traps(half)

fri-cardio

sat-sh and some tri

sun-cardio and legs(which i haven't been doing :( )