i rule

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastey

haha i am?

I meant "everyone" in a general sense of the term to mean the large majority. I didnt literally mean every single person.

:eek:

I only meant to say that if i wrote a paper, not one person would come on & say "great job, im sure the paper was awesome Tommy" with a bunch of :beer::clap: going on.

:D

Not that i care because i am cold without emotions, just stating the obvious (well to me it is)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Allot of phoney mother fuckers who's motives are questionable at best.

I doubt allot really care about the quality or content of lina's paper. Allot of "gentleman" are just programmed to automatically be kind to an attractive female.

Or could it be that since i tend to be a mean & cynical person, i have a hard time believeing there actually are nice & genuine people in this world?

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank::laugh: :laugh: ;)

tommy, you´re right of course :laugh:

personally, i would have replied anyway. 100% in a psychology major, psychology being something that also interests me a great deal and that i studied as a hobby, is quite impressive.

that´s why i asked if it was corrected by a man or a woman first, cause i am not quite convinced. 99,99999999999% of women don´t know what they want anyway, most women with a degree in psychology are just as confused as all the other women... just with a degree in it.

i love these "relationship advice" shows where woman psychologists give men tips how to meet women and how to behave in relationships. tips that are so WORTHLESS and generalised that they are totally mundane.

and when someone tries to get some details from them, they can only stutter and don´t know what to say cause they´re FEELING ORIENTED. they only know how they like to feel, but have usually no clue how *in detail* someone makes them or can make them feel they way they like.

my father knows such a lady too, 40 year old with several years of practitioning. she was once at one of the parties of my father, and she made the mistake of trying to advise me on my relationship with my gf. maaaaaan was that fun, i think she never recovered from that. i deconstructed her arguments piece per piece until she totally didn´t know what to say any more other than to spew out generalisations.

all these women stumble through life until they meet a guy that will take hold of the relationship and guide it, IOW that knows whats best for him AND her. show me one *stable* and longlasting relationship that the woman leads or that is equal. and not that one where she just *thinks* or *feels* she is leading, but really is. just ONE! these will lead to a disaster in almost every case i know.

and i know *a lot* of people, this is what i observed and experienced first hand.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Allot of phoney mother fuckers who's motives are questionable at best.

I doubt allot really care about the quality or content of lina's paper. Allot of "gentleman" are just programmed to automatically be kind to an attractive female.

exactly.

you should read "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion" by Robert B. Cialdini

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0688128165/qid=1071237289//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/002-0177657-2503267?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

he goes into that a great deal, describing a lot of effects of beauty accompanied by field studies.

one of the best books i ever read, really worth to check out. goes into how people are persuades, by sales persons, seducers, advertising, telemarketing, etc. etc. and goes into the psychology of why.

very very profound book i advise everyone to read! it´s written very entertaining too.

Originally posted by linabina

lol so i had to write a paper in my intimate relationships class... evaluating my own relationship while incorporating major concepts that we learned in class...

It ended up being 17 pages... i was quite proud of my work and couldnt wait to get it back...

i got it back today.... and got 100% :D

i dont mind putting in tons of hours of work as long as it pays off... plus that was the easiest paper ive ever had to write in my life.. im all about the relationship stuff (hence my major/specialization) but yea... if u ever have the opportunity to take a class on close relationships, i highly recommend taking it :aright:

Nice job! All your work will pay off, you're going to be a great psychologist I'm sure!

I took a class similar -- called internpersonal communications and relationships......And I agree, it was one of the best courses I took in college. I learned so much and sincerely enjoyed going to class and doing the work.

Nothing against lina, but If i ever made a thread like this, it would get 1 maybe 2 replies, TOPS!!!

The point being? Everyone is only nice to females on this board (or make that attractive females) Or to faggy types of guys

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

how fucking true:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

all these women stumble through life until they meet a guy that will take hold of the relationship and guide it, IOW that knows whats best for him AND her. show me one *stable* and longlasting relationship that the woman leads or that is equal. and not that one where she just *thinks* or *feels* she is leading, but really is. just ONE! these will lead to a disaster in almost every case i know.

and i know *a lot* of people, this is what i observed and experienced first hand.

the relationships you describe are all disfunctional...

I only meant to say that if i wrote a paper, not one person would come on & say "great job, im sure the paper was awesome Tommy" with a bunch of :beer::clap: going on.

oh and tommy, come on, you should also know another reason why this wasn´t happening.

women are very very very supportive amongst themselves (emotionally). they need that shit. you as a man don´t, do you? ;)

your buddies will say "congrats" or something and then move on, but not go "ooooohhhh myyyyyyyy goooood! that is like sooooooooo coooooool!! congrats!!!! you´ll be a great psychologist sooooon! i am soooooo happy for you". women re-live the feelings other people suggest to them, to an extreme.

to try that example, say the word "rape" just once on a date for example. the evening will be doomed. say the word "aids".

or in the other direction say the word "cuddling all sunday afternoon" (response: *dreamy look* "yeah that´s the best"), "a massage with special oil" (response: "mmmmm that would exactly the right thing now"), etc. they can´t help but imagine it and going through the feelings. that´s why women are so easy to manipulate.

words are an art. words are FUCKING powerful. it is an art to know which words to use and which not.

Nothing against lina, but If i ever made a thread like this, it would get 1 maybe 2 replies, TOPS!!!

The point being? Everyone is only nice to females on this board (or make that attractive females) Or to faggy types of guys

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wyrd good point

cool, respect to you.

now let´s see that shit! i want to read it. maybe i can even learn something from you :eek:

lol... theres plenty u could learn from me... uve underestimated me for way too long...

and no, im not posting my paper lol

thank u though.

Originally posted by linabina

:blank:

ha! are you disagreeing with the rest of the post? ;)

also, i am a good guy essentially. i just help them see what they really want and crave. i never treat women i had something with bad, in fact i still see all of them that still live in my area regularley.

knowing how to manipulate isn´t neccessarely a bad thing. it *can* be used for bad things, yes. but it can also be used to cause good feelings in people and give them what they want

:)

oh and tommy, come on, you should also know another reason why this wasn´t happening.

women are very very very supportive amongst themselves (emotionally). they need that shit. you as a man don´t, do you? ;)

your buddies will say "congrats" or something and then move on, but not go "ooooohhhh myyyyyyyy goooood! that is like sooooooooo coooooool!! congrats!!!! you´ll be a great psychologist sooooon! i am soooooo happy for you". women re-live the feelings other people suggest to them, to an extreme.

to try that example, say the word "rape" just once on a date for example. the evening will be doomed. say the word "aids".

or in the other direction say the word "cuddling all sunday afternoon" (response: *dreamy look* "yeah that´s the best"), "a massage with special oil" (response: "mmmmm that would exactly the right thing now"), etc. they can´t help but imagine it and going through the feelings. that´s why women are so easy to manipulate.

words are an art. words are FUCKING powerful. it is an art to know which words to use and which not.

school is in with dr Tastey..... :eek:

did you ever tthink that maybe some of the women out there live in reality?? a reality where actual things impress upon them, not petty BS some idiot guy they are on a date with says? i dont give a shit if a guy mentions a massage or cuddling, i would be thinking "hopefully he doesnt think he is cuddling with me b/c i have more important shit to do on sunday" :laugh:

god damn you dnt have to be a genius to know not to mention rape on a date with someone you barely know. it would be equally as stupid tto assume shes going to want to cuddle with you that weekend though.. i think guys who make constant sexual comments to be extremely annoying. it is a huge turn off & a bad quirk. i may act like i like the suggested things stated by giving positive enforcement but i may decide not to ever see a guy again if he assumes he is ever going to touch me. also, if he touched me once it doesnt mean i desire to be with him every time we see eachother or even once more & the more a guy pushes to get his way the less i want to remain friendly with him. guys are really habitual, they are obsesive compulsive for the most part. they think they know the outcome of things before they happen, the mre they think they know the less i will give them, i hate expectations.

ha, how should i know i understemated you if you don´t post the thing ;)

are you afraid?

no im not afraid at all... im quite confident in my work and i dont really need u to validate that for me :D

i was simply just expressing my happiness with my grade :)

Originally posted by somebitch

did you ever tthink that maybe some of the women out there live in reality?? a reality where actual things impress upon them, not petty BS some idiot guy they are on a date with says? i dont give a shit if a guy mentions a massage or cuddling, i would be thinking "hopefully he doesnt think he is cuddling with me b/c i have more important shit to do on sunday" :laugh:

god damn you dnt have to be a genius to know not to mention rape on a date with someone you barely know. it would be equally as stupid tto assume shes going to want to cuddle with you that weekend though.. i think guys who make constant sexual comments to be extremely annoying. it is a huge turn off & a bad quirk. i may act like i like the suggested things stated by giving positive enforcement but i may decide not to ever see a guy again if he assumes he is ever going to touch me. also, if he touched me once it doesnt mean i desire to be with him every time we see eachother or even once more & the more a guy pushes to get his way the less i want to remain friendly with him. guys are really habitual, they are obsesive compulsive for the most part. they think they know the outcome of things before they happen, the mre they think they know the less i will give them, i hate expectations.

women have also been shown to be more practical than men... men touch more than women do as a sign of communication and interest... men are also reportedly more romantic than women are. go figure ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

stop projecting your bad experiences with guys on me, thank you :blank:

i told you before that either you´re faking that attitude, or you´re really really exceptional when it comes to this. most of what you wrote above i didn´t even mention in my original post (like "constant sexual comments" and forcing yourself on the women). i want to adress the "think they know the outcome part". i for one, don´t give a shit. i have my fun, flirt, am playful and see to which highs i can bring a women. if something happens (often), it happens, if not, cool too. i can only assume you would love to spend time with me as usually women enjoy their time with me. if not, no big deal, i´m oversexed anyway :laugh: