Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>DO you still sit @ the...

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

like eventhough everyone at the table is over 21 hahhaha...

But...isnt it the most FUN table anyway? ;)

screw the ADULT's TABLE... :finger:

THE KID's TABLE RULES!!! :tongue:

Actually, its a privelidge to sit at the kids table

I have ten aunts and uncles that hog up the dining table and 17 1st cousins trying to fight for the 12 spots at the kids table

sometimes you gotta bite bullet and sit on the couch and eat off the coffee table:laugh:

easter, thanksgiving, and christmas are out of control with my family

lol, yup, I do, and gotta agree, it's the best.

In our family kids table, all of us at the kids table are all over 20, but none of us are married, and none of us have kids.. I guess that may change when some of us get married or whatever, but I doubt it.:tongue:

the kids get the table though, the adults get the family room or living room...

"KIDS TABLE" on family holiday events?

I do... :laugh:

i was just bumped up last year... lol... as time goes on i think old ppl she be replaced at the main table with ppl our age and take the old ppl and put them at the kids table... theyre pretty much the same...

Originally posted by linabina

it was so bad on christmas one year at my aunts house.. that the kitchen and the dining room tables were full.. so me, my brother and my cousin sat on the floor at the coffee table in the living room lol... talk about the extreme kids table ;)

hahahahha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "EXTREME KIDS TABLE!!!!" soooooo funny!!!!

and dgmodel OMG!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!! you are tooooo freakin' funnnny!

and djjonstephen aren't all Greek family events always so OUT OF CONTROL???? hahahahaha!!! between, whos yelling at their kids, Yani, Giorgo,Mihali STAMATA!!!! whos arguing about politics, whos arguing with the fact that people are arguing about politcs at the table.....whos playing cards for money downstairs in the basement....who's smoking a cigarrte in the kitchen....whos reading whos cafe...and then there's always that ONE NON-GREEK person that married one of your greek cousins, thats sitting there, in TOTAL silence , with a pleasant smile, when he/she is REALLY in TOTAL disbelief that THIS IS HIS NEW FAMILY!!!!!

....do Greeks ever speak in a calm, soft toned voice????? why is that? I do the same....I yell so much, even when Im not arguing!!!

and dgmodel OMG!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!! you are tooooo freakin' funnnny!

its so true thats why its funny... lol... they whine and complain the whole time, ask to leave the table all the time, speak off topic, interrupt everyone, and critique the whole night, and the ppl at the table... lets not forget they soil themselves just as much... lol...

Originally posted by dgmodel

its so true thats why its funny... lol... they whine and complain the whole time, ask to leave the table all the time, speak off topic, interrupt everyone, and critique the whole night, and the ppl at the table... lets not forget they soil themselves just as much... lol...

:eek::laugh:

and lets not forget, how they keep repeating the same stories Over & Over & Over again.... :laugh::tongue:

and djjonstephen aren't all Greek family events always so OUT OF CONTROL???? hahahahaha!!! between, whos yelling at their kids, Yani, Giorgo,Mihali STAMATA!!!! whos arguing about politics, whos arguing with the fact that people are arguing about politcs at the table.....whos playing cards for money downstairs in the basement....who's smoking a cigarrte in the kitchen....whos reading whos cafe...and then there's always that ONE NON-GREEK person that married one of your greek cousins, thats sitting there, in TOTAL silence , with a pleasant smile, when he/she is REALLY in TOTAL disbelief that THIS IS HIS NEW FAMILY!!!!!

....do Greeks ever speak in a calm, soft toned voice????? why is that? I do the same....I yell so much, even when Im not arguing!!!

The greatest is watching your father and his brothers argue who's turn it is to carve the Lamb/Turkey/Ham.....whatever the holiday. "You carved last time, its my turn" "No, you carved the time before that, its Stevie's turn"....lol

We got some Irish and Italian peeps married into the family and its funny to see how calm they are and how rambunctious the Greeks are. The funniest is Easter when everyone argues over the Easter eggs and which one cracked and which one didnt.

Its not like we yell, we just talk at the top of our lungs

:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Its not like we yell, we just talk at the top of our lungs

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my b/f is like, "what the hell is wrong w/ you, cant you speak in a normal tone of voice" and I reply w/ "Its Greek thing....we're very passionate about everything we're talk about...why do you think "Drama & Tragedy Theatre" came from Greece? ....hehehe"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my b/f is like, "what the hell is wrong w/ you, cant you speak in a normal tone of voice" and I reply w/ "Its Greek thing....we're very passionate about everything we're talk about...why do you think "Drama & Tragedy Theatre" came from Greece? ....hehehe"

lamo

occasionaly you get an intellictually stimulating debate going.....but mostly its something on the level of what color bottle Mythos beer comes in

"Green" "Brown" "GREEN!!!!" "BROWN!!" "IT'S GREEN....HOW YOU GONNA TELL ME, I WENT THERE TWO WEEKS AGO" "WHAT DO YOU KNOW, YOU'RE COLORBLIND" ''NO....YOU'RE COLORBLIND".......so on and so forth:laugh: