Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beauty: jennifer connelly

ladychatterley

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Anybody willing to do a double dildo scene in a movie is ok by me...:woah::roll:

that is one of the best movies of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sad movie, but great none the less!!!!!!!!!!!

id even take her cracked out like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

She's definitely gorgeous AND intelligent, I read somewhere that she's gone to Yale and Stanford, I believe, which is refreshing I guess for an actress. I've seen her on David Letterman, and aside from being beautiful she's got such poise and she's so well-spoken that her overall person becomes much more attractive.

I remember watching Labyrinth and wanting to grow up to look JUST like her.. it must not have occurred to me that I had tan skin and blond hair and looked nothing like her.

As far as I know she wasn't quadruple D's in that movie.. but anyone remember the Rocketeer a few years later? She sprouted mountains! I was in shock when I saw that movie and realized who she was, so she either got implants or lucked out and got a HUGE growth spurt between the two movies. It COULD happen, she was pretty young in the Lab.

Whatcha think?

Labyrinth

sarah.jpg

Rocketeer

039_19286.jpg

Originally posted by mizlissa

She's definitely gorgeous AND intelligent, I read somewhere that she's gone to Yale and Stanford, I believe, which is refreshing I guess for an actress. I've seen her on David Letterman, and aside from being beautiful she's got such poise and she's so well-spoken that her overall person becomes much more attractive.

I remember watching Labyrinth and wanting to grow up to look JUST like her.. it must not have occurred to me that I had tan skin and blond hair and looked nothing like her.

As far as I know she wasn't quadruple D's in that movie.. but anyone remember the Rocketeer a few years later? She sprouted mountains! I was in shock when I saw that movie and realized who she was, so she either got implants or lucked out and got a HUGE growth spurt between the two movies. It COULD happen, she was pretty young in the Lab.

Whatcha think?

i dunno hun. i wish i had some more insight than what i posted above. if you look at the pics i posted above you will see she was much smaller but she was also only about 16 in those pics or something?? i personally remember developing before that age.

i think the only way to really know the truth would be to find old pictures (i looked but you couldnt tell in the pics i found). i wouldnt doubt she had nice sized boobs but in some of the pics i posted above, she looks saggy, in that pic of her in the mirror she is so perky, way perkier than any 33 year old tits that are natural. i personally think she had C's or so that got soft and saggy, instead of a lift she got big implants to perk her up. :laugh:

yeah that sounds about right. there is no way she went from kinda saggy to huge and perky without implants. lets me realistic here. lots of women do that when their big boobs go saggy, better off a little bigger and firmer than scarred.

It's like...

whathefuck...

Why can't I have POWERbreasts and peekabo nips today

january2001stun.jpg

and then when they've served my purpose and got me what I wanted, unfasten them, hang them in my closet, and put on my crackhead pair so I can go about my normal daily lifecomfortably?

espia.jpg

Movie stars get everything. Even multiple pairs of boobs.

NOT fair.

heres one of liv.

040.jpg

lol here is another

0063.jpg:confused:

i think liv is small and real but in that 2nd pic it looks like something is up with her tits, they are too high. maybe they are just pushed up but the first pic is a similar type top and shes small. you never know though, mine change size sometimes too.

lol mizlissa you can have em too... its just $$$$$$$$.

Yeah Liv's chest does look a lil' funky in that second pic. She looks a bit bigger but with bustiers you can do some maaajor shoving and get alot of cleavage going depending on how much spare skin you can grab and hold in place or how tight you can tie it and still breathe!

This post has inspired me. idea2.gif

I know how I'm gonna get smilie_doll.gif rich smilie_doll.gif

Adjustable boobs. There HAS to be a way.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think liv is small and real but in that 2nd pic it looks like something is up with her tits, they are too high. maybe they are just pushed up but the first pic is a similar type top and shes small. you never know though, mine change size sometimes too.

lol you are so obsessed with boobs! who has fake, who has real, comparing pics... you crack me up girl :laugh::D

heres one of liv.

040.jpg

lol here is another

0063.jpg:confused:

I really dont understand what everyone sees in Liv Tyler.......I dont think shes good at all

not to mention she looks too damn much like her dad

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I think she got a reduction not an augmentation.

Wurd, cuz remember that old movie she did, that movie where she was stuck in a Target with the night clean up boy, her tits where huge and natural, and this was like back in the 80s. I think she prob got a reduction as well, queen latifah did the same not to long ago.

gdamn, her tits are huge. i am sure they aere fake too. they are like E's. she is hot but on the other hand she is kind of just a normal looking chick with HUGE fake cans.

They're real, she used to work out at my gym... her tits aren't that big. I don't know why they look it in those pics.

Once i saw labyrinth she was like the standard for me from that point on... and I think that was still at the time where it wasn't cool to like girls... this one kid kept talking about David Bowie's junk... we all agreed it was sick... but he had this weird look in his eye.... 3rd grade i think

btw... mrskin.com... they used to have a preview pic with her nude... i don't know if it's still there...

as for all this debating about whether jennifer connelly's breasts are real or not... i think they are 100% real. you have to realize that movie magic is just that- magic. makeup artists and camera angling can make a woman look as full or as flat as she can possibly be. the pictures of her looking very big are from when she was younger. early to mid twenties. even in requiem, which came out not too long ago, she was looking very voluptuous. i think she very recently started to lose a LOT of weight. if you see her in a beautiful mind, she looks much thinner.. and in publicity shots and award photos or late, she looks downright emaciated. almost like renee zellweger. you can see it inher arms.., they were soft and full looking in the past, but now they look like madonna's.

same thing goes for liv tyler. she used to be thin with average breasts, and then she started gaining alot of weight, and along with that, her breasts grew too.

i know from personal experience that when i start losing weight, the first place i'll notice it is in my breasts. breasts are just fat.. they do get smaller and bigger.

as for all this debating about whether jennifer connelly's breasts are real or not... i think they are 100% real. you have to realize that movie magic is just that- magic. makeup artists and camera angling can make a woman look as full or as flat as she can possibly be. the pictures of her looking very big are from when she was younger. early to mid twenties. even in requiem, which came out not too long ago, she was looking very voluptuous. i think she very recently started to lose a LOT of weight. if you see her in a beautiful mind, she looks much thinner.. and in publicity shots and award photos of late, she looks downright emaciated. you can see it in her arms.., they were soft and full looking in the past, but now they look like madonna's.

same thing goes for liv tyler. she used to be thin with average breasts, and then she started gaining alot of weight, and along with that, her breasts grew too.

i know from personal experience that when i start losing weight, the first place i'll notice it is in my breasts. breasts are just fat.. they do get smaller and bigger.