Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adios gentlefags.

rizzo

Going to LA, and then Europe to act a new TV series.

I've owned most of you in the past 2 years, and if this were the era of the Founding Fathers, I could run 2 plantations with all the slaves I've bred. The board was much more entertaining 2 years ago. Now its just a sub-culture of ugly social rejects who found best friends on a fucking Internet Message Board. That notion still boggles my mind.

Not one single person posting is good looking. Not one.

Not one single person has any talent that could further promote their life.

Not one person is witty, funny, intelligent, or outgoing in real life.

With this in mind there is little to no hope of any of you making it big anywhere. Enjoy your monolithic 9 to 5.

You say this isnt a high school. Its not, its the alumni reunion, where all the chess team capitans, drama students, and Varsity team managers come to try and take one last stab at the "social life". Unfortunatly, instead of broadening ones horizons, once again a clique of nerds has been formed.

There will never be another poster of my calibur. I single-handedly gave it the much needed spark, while leaving finger imprints in the moon pie stuffing cheeks of those who needed them. The 2 year investigation about who I was ended up back at square 0 with nothing.

*rides off into the sunset*

- fade to black.

Originally posted by rizzo

Are you including yourself in this list alongside present company?

I've owned most of you in the past 2 years, and if this were the era of the Founding Fathers, I could run 2 plantations with all the slaves I've bred. The board was much more entertaining 2 years ago. Now its just a sub-culture of ugly social rejects who found best friends on a fucking Internet Message Board. That notion still boggles my mind.

With this in mind there is little to no hope of any of you making it big anywhere. Enjoy your monolithic 9 to 5.

You say this isnt a high school. Its not, its the alumni reunion, where all the chess team capitans, drama students, and Varsity team managers come to try and take one last stab at the "social life". Unfortunatly, instead of broadening ones horizons, once again a clique of nerds has been formed.

There will never be another poster of my calibur. I single-handedly gave it the much needed spark, while leaving finger imprints in the moon pie stuffing cheeks of those who needed them. The 2 year investigation about who I was ended up back at square 0 with nothing.

- fade to black.

never owned me lameo get anthrax and die sir :aright:

misc16.jpg

- fade to black.

c ya & we won't be watching ur gay show.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

sorry i am confused today. i ate some nachos at the game last nite that did a # on me plus the 10 drinks i had too.

i just thought that he or she (whatever) was trying to get friendly with the dumbass who was leaving. anywho, sorry for the mix up.

Don't let it happen again ;)

- fade to black.

suck my dick jerkoff...*rides off into the sunset*<----gay as fuck