Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adriana Lima Oh My God!

Kontrol

Originally posted by ou812

She's like everyone's favorite all of a sudden. Even better than the guys being into her, girls seem to like her more, indicative of their lesbian tendencies methinks.

I love it.

didn't you get the memo? its cool to be a <3 Fake Lesbian <3 ;)

she is hot as shit

but, getting tired of everyone sweating her ass. i remember seeing her on E! like a year ago without makeup and she wasnt anything special...at all...actually me and this chic (who has GREAT taste in women) were like wtf is this bitch doing with the rest of these models...

anyways, she's hot but not the hottest by far

:hat:

Originally posted by ou812

She's like everyone's favorite all of a sudden. Even better than the guys being into her, girls seem to like her more, indicative of their lesbian tendencies methinks.

I love it.

man what girl doesnt have lesbian fuckin tendencies:laugh:

yah i love the VS model though, her body but most of all her face, mad sultry.

Originally posted by siceone

In other words she's too skinny for me

oh, not for me, i wish i looked like that, i mean she looks real skinny in some pics, but others she looks good, like it kinda llooks like her weight changes a lil, unless she looks skinnyer in older ones, i dunno, either way she looks good

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

oh, not for me, i wish i looked like that, i mean she looks real skinny in some pics, but others she looks good, like it kinda llooks like her weight changes a lil, unless she looks skinnyer in older ones, i dunno, either way she looks good

honey you are gorgeous the way you are and you aren't dieting all year round for shoots either. I personally would pick you over her.