Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why IS New Year's Eve So Damn Expensive???

hot4u

$299 Whirlpool King Suite, Includes nights stay, dinner for two, bottle of wine or champagne, breakfast for two, and late checkout.

Marriot Courtyard Ronkonkoma Long Island...that is where I will be. Got 2 Adjoining rooms...one mine with my girl the other my cousin with his girl. Gonna be nice.

1/2 a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (WOOHOO! gonna be up alllll nigghhttt), nice, calm, quiet New Years away from everyone and the confusion. This will be a first for me like this.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

$299 Whirlpool King Suite, Includes nights stay, dinner for two, bottle of wine or champagne, breakfast for two, and late checkout.

Marriot Courtyard Ronkonkoma Long Island...that is where I will be. Got 2 Adjoining rooms...one mine with my girl the other my cousin with his girl. Gonna be nice.

1/2 a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (WOOHOO! gonna be up alllll nigghhttt), nice, calm, quiet New Years away from everyone and the confusion. This will be a first for me like this.

Tek

wow not going to exit?!? :eek:

definitly wont be sitting inside at my freinds house. Same 10 ppl every year and boring as all hell. Night ususally ends at like 1 when i wake up.

I am thinking i might go to Boston and see Ferry Corsten @ Avalon, just b/c i dont have to pay for hotel or gas to get there.

billy

Its not VIP room if you can buy your way in. And from my experience VIP rooms are pretty boring for people who are actually looking to have fun and dance...I don't mind them since i drink like a fish andjust hang out and bullshit anyway... but there's always some asshole in there who baught his way in that thinks he now has a right to act like a retard....Historicly VIP rooms were reserved for special customers (celebs etc.) who were looking to avoid drama...VIP areas have just become spaces for clubs to sell bottles to anyone who's willing to pay.....