Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies of c.p. an inquiry!!!!!!!?!?!?!

fliptoniaaa

if u go by the manner (attitude) that the males on c.p. post......what would be the order in which u would "do " them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or in other words which guy keeps u most intrigued by the way he presents himself on c.p.!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

very hard and interesting thread to answer i think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

if u go by the manner (attitude) that the males on c.p. post......what would be the order in which u would "do " them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or in other words which guy keeps u most intrigued by the way he presents himself on c.p.!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Actually, I think this is an easy one for them to answer cause obviously they would all want to bang me.

Most of the ladies on here have sent me PM's asking if I'd sleep with them

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

they all intrigue me!

Originally posted by linabina

TommyArmani.. cuz he'd prolly be real romantic based on his posts..

TommyArmani... cuz he'd prolly be the same.. hes a sweetheart...

umm... TommyArmani!!!

Lina,

Hey you, I am very flattered!!!! I never would have known from your posts that you felt this way about me. who said nice guys finish last?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the guys that keep me the most interested are the ones that don't instantly start talking to you about meeting up, that just is sketchy and makes me imagine some sick jerk or old man on the other end.

i just wish more guys on here who are more respectful and more about talking or something first before inviting themselves over for sex

Originally posted by lorelai604

the guys that keep me the most interested are the ones that don't instantly start talking to you about meeting up, that just is sketchy and makes me imagine some sick jerk or old man on the other end.

i just wish more guys on here who are more respectful and more about talking or something first before inviting themselves over for sex

Why would you fuck someone from here if they put some time in?? :laugh:

Originally posted by lorelai604

That is the first intelligent thing I have heard on here all week. You are completely right when you say most of the guys on here have one thing on there mind...SEX!

I on the other hand am not like that at all cause I feel it's very important to really lay a strong foundation and build trust before you start to think about making love. Especially if you are speaking to someone on the computer cause like you said, who knows what type of freak is on the other side.

Whatever happened to the days of going out to dinner and movies and speaking on the phone for hours at a time before getting in someone's pants. :love:

Originally posted by nomembername

That is the first intelligent thing I have heard on here all week. You are completely right when you say most of the guys on here have one thing on there mind...SEX!

I on the other hand am not like that at all cause I feel it's very important to really lay a strong foundation and build trust before you start to think about making love. Especially if you are speaking to someone on the computer cause like you said, who knows what type of freak is on the other side.

Whatever happened to the days of going out to dinner and movies and speaking on the phone for hours at a time before getting in someone's pants. :love:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mystify22

dgmodel - i like his insight, wit, sense of humor, uniqueness, and intelligence

phatman - i appreciate his depth, thoughtfulness, and his way with words

elementx - his raw sexuality!

Originally posted by linabina

dgmodel.. cuz he'd prolly be real romantic based on his posts..

iamme... cuz he'd prolly be the same.. hes a sweetheart...

umm... idk i gotta think

thank you thank you, you both just made my week~!

xoxo

bodiii (i dont think he posts lately)-he says he banged a lot of girls but he also has intelligent posts to back up that claim i dunno he just sounds like he would be damn good in bed

tommyarmani- i think it will end up being a hilarious story ill tell my grandchildren :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

i'd have a threesome with gabo and his gerbil :love2::getdown:

I asked her and she said it would be ok.

and spragga is just jealous!:mad: