lolahotass

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CHRles

Whoops, sorry I meant Cusick is at the Bahasa Lounge:

http://www.bahasalounge.com/cusick.htm

My advice if you dont know Tampa well? Stick to Ybor first, and if you don't find anything worthwhile by midnight then head out to some of the other places mentioned.

Well maybe my buddie knows Tampa.... I sure as hell don't!!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by justjason

LOLA

stay as far away from ybor as you can.

There is no house there at all.

Sean Cusick kicks ass but if djBuck is @ snatch, you should go.

Buck is a pioneer in house music.

also FYI

Lisa Shaw is in Orlando @ the social on friday night.

Three and Josh Wink Friday night......there's all sorts of house going on there....

This weekend in Tampa - H.B.C.

FRIDAY DECEMBER 19TH 2003

THE SEVENTH ANNUAL HALLUCINATION BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2003

LOCATED AT THE MASQUERADE NIGHTCLUB - TAMPA

THE LINEUP IS SICK!

JOSH WINK • JACKAL & HYDE • MONK • THREE & MANY MORE

Full line Up HERE

4 separate stages!!!

We've reduced the advance ticket price, to spread a lil' holiday cheer....down to only $12. Get your tickets now online only at the hallucination store.

Also, if you don't have the ability to order online, just bring a can of food BEFORE 11PM and get in for $12 (with the can of food). So remember 3 things:

1. BRING A CAN OF FOOD (to benefit Divine Providence Food Bank - Feeding The Hungry)

2. BRING $12

3. ARRIVE BEFORE 11pm (doors are at 9pm)

It will be more after 11pm, so don't forget, get there early. Besides, it is a FULL lineup, and you don't want to miss a beat on this one. Headlining talent starts early and goes 'til close.

This is the info from where meng posted in case you were too lazy to click the link. I know I was. :tongue:

Great lineup and I'll be up there the 26th for SASSSSSSSSSSSSSHA.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Meng - I'd go to that party but I won't be in Tampa till' Saturday...

justjason - thanx for your input. Since it's cold out side, I think I'd rather avoid Ybor... looks to cheezy for my likings.

Thanks everybody... you guys rock:D

Three will be spinning Saturday night at Hyde Park. You should check it out.

buck already played HPC last weekend w three, but i am pretty sure three will be there this saturday as well. DO NOT miss going to hyde park cafe, i have yet to bring one person there that didn't enjoy the place. they have the coolest vibe in tampa. you may also wanna check out bahasa lounge, but stay away from ybor this weekend and go there the following weekend for sasha (if you are still in town)

Originally posted by skywalker01

buck already played HPC last weekend w three, but i am pretty sure three will be there this saturday as well. DO NOT miss going to hyde park cafe, i have yet to bring one person there that didn't enjoy the place. they have the coolest vibe in tampa. you may also wanna check out bahasa lounge, but stay away from ybor this weekend and go there the following weekend for sasha (if you are still in town)

Thanks for all the info... sounds like this is the place if we go out....

Is it easy to find? Just curious since my buddie lives in Clearwater.....

OK....I've been avoiding this thread cause of all the negative posts about Tpa....before I get on my Tyrant about the state of Florida....

LOLA!

Chris (Three) isn't playin this Sat. @ HPC (HydePak cafe)...Three plays every other Saturday nite...the other 2 Saturdays...are myself (Joshua Wilkins) & Partner Jask from Soulfuric Deep, Large, Defected UK....

This Saturday is our X-mas Party & our CD Release party for our double cd.......Open Bar from 11-12 (in the main room only)......

more info @ www.thehydeparkcafe.com

or email me for guest list/free cd/& drink tix @ joshuaw@thehydeparkcafe.com

Wink, Three, myself, Jask and a whole host of others are playing Friday (19th) in Ybor @ the Halluciantion Party.......it's gonna be in the mid 30's tonite and tomorrow so choose your nite wisely....it's gonna be freakin cold here!

Ybor sucks period! hasn't had any luster since thw days of the Rubb....(1995-1999)...rip

Hyde Park area is where's its at! Period! Good crowd, nice venues..all w/in walking distance.......

Saturday nites @ HPC pull 600-800 EVERY Saturday (not many venues in SoBe can say the same...except the larger mainstream venues like Space......bring on the debate!

Tampa's more "friends" and "family" oriented...if you've been to an Aquabooty event then you'll be very comfortable here at our nite/venue.....

Malio's (Busto's nite) is no longer.....He's @ Bahasa Lounge on Saturdays now......more tech/progressive/techno oriented sounds....

Saturdays are the nite of choice here....Fridaya are slow w/ more of a "happy-hour" "home by midnight" type attitude.....we're all hard working "day job" types up here...we work hard M-F and play harder on Saturdays :) he he he

My slot this weekend is from 11-1 in the mainroom @ HPC.....feel free to email me or just come by......Ladies ar always free at the venue no matter the nite or guest dj (no club in Miami can say that) and gents are $5...ALWAYS!

Don't get me wronmg I like SoBe...and play there often thanks to Ramon & Domingo....but Tampa (aside from Ybor)seriously is VERY underground.......we have 2 world class dj's living here in Three & Jask.....plus the locals here can hold there own vs any other city in this state.......

My tryant rage is done! Yes Ybor Sucks! but its the ignornace of the board mbrs who posted bad things about Tpa that have no clue where the "parties" really at.........

Anytime anyone on this board is coming to or through Tpa and you want to know whats going on.....plse feel free to pm me.....

Joshua Wilkins aka Deepfridays

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.......

and yes, I do feel better now that I got that off my chest.....damn I hate working for Corp. Amer on Fridays....lol!

Every other Saturday nite 'Paradise'

w/ Joshua & Jask

...deep house w/ a touch of soul

Every other Saturday nite 'Snatch'

w/ Joshua, Three & special guests

...a cosmic space jive

3 rooms, 1 great place...

www.thehydeparkcafe.com

Originally posted by lolahotass

Has anyone been to Ybor City before?? If so, is it classic cheese or what?

Is it an outside-type venue?

Its only going to be 36 degrees in Tampa on Saturday night.... I'm thinking I wanna tell my buddies that we are staying home and watching the New England game:D Thats just too damn cold for clubbing.

Say a prayer for me......I might have to freeze my ass off and check out Ybor:shake: :worry:

Any info you guys have is appreciated;)

Been there plenty of times. Allot of respectable DJ's and Producers currently hold residencies in YBor City. I am sure the Rabbit Heads can agree with me on this one. You can rest assure that if I am in Tampa, YBor City will definitely be one of my party spots.

Expect allot of fresh breaks!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by deepfridays

OK....I've been avoiding this thread cause of all the negative posts about Tpa....before I get on my Tyrant about the state of Florida....

LOLA!

Chris (Three) isn't playin this Sat. @ HPC (HydePak cafe)...Three plays every other Saturday nite...the other 2 Saturdays...are myself (Joshua Wilkins) & Partner Jask from Soulfuric Deep, Large, Defected UK....

This Saturday is our X-mas Party & our CD Release party for our double cd.......Open Bar from 11-12 (in the main room only)......

more info @ www.thehydeparkcafe.com

or email me for guest list/free cd/& drink tix @ joshuaw@thehydeparkcafe.com

Wink, Three, myself, Jask and a whole host of others are playing Friday (19th) in Ybor @ the Halluciantion Party.......it's gonna be in the mid 30's tonite and tomorrow so choose your nite wisely....it's gonna be freakin cold here!

Ybor sucks period! hasn't had any luster since thw days of the Rubb....(1995-1999)...rip

Hyde Park area is where's its at! Period! Good crowd, nice venues..all w/in walking distance.......

Saturday nites @ HPC pull 600-800 EVERY Saturday (not many venues in SoBe can say the same...except the larger mainstream venues like Space......bring on the debate!

Tampa's more "friends" and "family" oriented...if you've been to an Aquabooty event then you'll be very comfortable here at our nite/venue.....

Malio's (Busto's nite) is no longer.....He's @ Bahasa Lounge on Saturdays now......more tech/progressive/techno oriented sounds....

Saturdays are the nite of choice here....Fridaya are slow w/ more of a "happy-hour" "home by midnight" type attitude.....we're all hard working "day job" types up here...we work hard M-F and play harder on Saturdays :) he he he

My slot this weekend is from 11-1 in the mainroom @ HPC.....feel free to email me or just come by......Ladies ar always free at the venue no matter the nite or guest dj (no club in Miami can say that) and gents are $5...ALWAYS!

Don't get me wronmg I like SoBe...and play there often thanks to Ramon & Domingo....but Tampa (aside from Ybor)seriously is VERY underground.......we have 2 world class dj's living here in Three & Jask.....plus the locals here can hold there own vs any other city in this state.......

My tryant rage is done! Yes Ybor Sucks! but its the ignornace of the board mbrs who posted bad things about Tpa that have no clue where the "parties" really at.........

Anytime anyone on this board is coming to or through Tpa and you want to know whats going on.....plse feel free to pm me.....

Joshua Wilkins aka Deepfridays

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.......

and yes, I do feel better now that I got that off my chest.....damn I hate working for Corp. Amer on Fridays....lol!

Every other Saturday nite 'Paradise'

w/ Joshua & Jask

...deep house w/ a touch of soul

Every other Saturday nite 'Snatch'

w/ Joshua, Three & special guests

...a cosmic space jive

3 rooms, 1 great place...

www.thehydeparkcafe.com

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in Tampa on Saturday night... My only thing is my buddie lives in Clearwater - but I think that is West of Tampa.. so hopefully not TOOO far away.

I'll e-mail ya later for questlist info.

Thanks a million Joshua:D

Clearwater is a bit of a drive.......take i-275 north to Tpa.....get off @ the Armenia/Howard Ave. exit. take rt off the exit and go til you hit Platt St. (should be about 5 minutes up the road on ur left). Take a left on Platt and HPC is less than a mile on ur right hand side.......

total drive time depending on where in CLRH20 they live.....30 minutes or so (one way).......you'll have to drive over the bridge to get from Clearwater to Tpa.....

drive slow......major police on the bridges......(before & after the bridge).....

joshua~

Originally posted by brkbeatgrl

Hey what's up? My question is for Tampa residents. I was wondering if anybody knew what was good to do on New years in Tampa or in Y bore City? I know most of the clubs there but I wasn't sure what was hot on New years eve.

Thanks

Carmen S.

Carmen,

You may want to check Hyde Park Cafe, that's about the only place I know it will have something decent...besides that..a lot of people are going to Sheppards..at Clearwater..$60 a ticket...all you can drink..all you can eat

Have a happy new year