Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Black Jacket.......

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by mssabina

the fab fiveeee i loooooove them!!

i think many guys could benefit from a queer eye... except for metrosexuals... hehe

...theyre gonna be on barbara walter's top 10 most intriguing (sp) people of the year...personally, i never watched the show - actually i was against it at the beginning...but whatever....there are men that need help...lol...

lol you're not the only guy who is/was against it... i was raving about the show one day and my dad was like 'what makes a gay guy know better than a straight guy?' and i tried to tell him that these guys work miracles but he didn't believe me... i don't know, i love the show, i'm a girl, i love any makeover show...

Originally posted by smokesum

with Brown shoes is so tacky....and vice versa

it seems to be the trend lately... i dont get it... ive seen two others like that as well... also for ladies open toe shoes... wtF? its winter... put your dogs away...

Originally posted by mssabina

the fab fiveeee i loooooove them!!

i think many guys could benefit from a queer eye... except for metrosexuals... hehe

:laugh:

i dont think it is that big of a deal. i do it sometimes and that is life. i cant go crazy trying to match stuff all the time. do these people ever stop to think that it is really fucken hard to find a comfortable pair of shoes especially a pair that goes with all your clothes? (i have to walk about a mile everyday, i cant worry about whether my shoes dont match my coat. i am more worried about making it a mile wihtout being uncomfortable) what am i supposed to do? go get my pants tailored everytime i wanna wear my brown coat b/c i dont have brown shoes that work with the pants i am wearing?? :laugh: or what? buy shoes to go with specific pairs of pants and only wear those pants with the appropriate coat? i mean, i already do this but the point is if you look around, no one is perfectly matched. i see brown shoes and a black coats all the time and i just figure, those are the persons comfortable shoes or the pants they are wearing are tailored to work with the shoes. i hope people dont think i am terribly tacky b/c i dont give a shit.

i dont watch the show but i know people who love it and they happen to be the worst offenders of every fashion rule...

now navy pants and black shoes :worry: that is a straight up :nono: tailor the navy pants to a pair of brown shoes

:laugh:

at first i liked them, but later when they used the cheapest wine possible and made out to sound as if it was the best thing ever, that's when i lost all interest in them. Even in college i didn't drink that shit cause it was so awful. Also Pottery Barn? I'm sorry but why in the world would you buy something from pottery barn, the name should explain everything!

The Jay Leno show was awful too. I agree they do change the guys on the show for the better and give helpful tips (except leno).

Black jackets and brown shoes? Whatever. Most guys I know have worse fashion problems than this. I used to try to help my guy friends out, but it's not worth the trouble. This is how it went with the last guy I tried to help:

He grabbed two shirts from his closet.

Him: Which shirt do you like more?

Me: You mean, which shirt do I hate less?

He gave me a dirty look, I rolled my eyes.

Totally not worth the frustration. Wear whatever the fuck you want, just don't ask me what I think of it.

Originally posted by mala

Black jackets and brown shoes? Whatever. Most guys I know have worse fashion problems than this. I used to try to help my guy friends out, but it's not worth the trouble. This is how it went with the last guy I tried to help:

He grabbed two shirts from his closet.

Him: Which shirt do you like more?

Me: You mean, which shirt do I hate less?

He gave me a dirty look, I rolled my eyes.

Totally not worth the frustration. Wear whatever the fuck you want, just don't ask me what I think of it.

i wasnt asking you