Clubplanet Nightlife Community

agree or disagree...

dgmodel

can't agree truly...

My mom's voice has always been on the voicemail, even when my parents were together...He was the head of the household at the time...

Now we all contribute, yet her voice is still on the voicemail. I mainly use my mobile phone so the land line is essentially hers alone.

Originally posted by mssabina

my dad's a retard when it comes to answering machine messages so i always go and re-do them after he tries to record one... lol i'm such a bitch

...lol...doesnt your dad have like all these gadgets yet he has trouble with the answering machine???...lol

Originally posted by phatman

...lol...doesnt your dad have like all these gadgets yet he has trouble with the answering machine???...lol

no, no he knows how to work the damn thing just fine but he sounds so monotonous and awkward when he records the outgoing message... i get embarrassed for him so i change it... lol mine isn't much better but it's an improvement...

Originally posted by mssabina

no, no he knows how to work the damn thing just fine but he sounds so monotonous and awkward when he records the outgoing message... i get embarrassed for him so i change it... lol mine isn't much better but it's an improvement...

..i see now...my dad wont even record one...his wife does it...but even she screws that up...one time you just heard "I dont know...is this thing on....beeeeeeeeeep..."...i left that shit on for like a week before i told them...lmao...

Originally posted by phatman

..i see now...my dad wont even record one...his wife does it...but even she screws that up...one time you just heard "I dont know...is this thing on....beeeeeeeeeep..."...i left that shit on for like a week before i told them...lmao...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since I was 18 I have moved to California, Italy, and Rhode Island, and now I'm back where I started, in my family's home in WA temporarily.

This whole escapade of moving and college bouncing has taken about 4 years, and my voice has stayed on the answering machine the entire time.

I guess that means I'm wearing some Power Pants.

:D