Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Got Saddam. Big Deal.

djxeno

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djxeno

you guys laugh and u say shit, so come on, come at me with your so called facts and tell me where i was wrong...IF YOU CAN.

Son, quit now. You already won the award for the most moronic post of the year, and your name is now in the hat for Imbecile of the Year.

Good Luck...your chances are excellent.

No, he is an evil man, without a doubt.

But i am saying that taking him out of power wasn't worth it and was done for American and Israeli interests.

He killed hundreds on innocent people. But he also did numerous good things for that country. He built the largest military of any midde east country, mondernized baghdad and opend up alot of hospitals

This statement alone shows you are clueless....

Originally posted by mr mahs

He killed hundreds on innocent people. But he also did numerous good things for that country. He built the largest military of any midde east country, mondernized baghdad and opend up alot of hospitals

how so ?

he did do those things for that country..you cant deny that...and those are good things.

are u denying the fact that he did those things?

there are good and evil sides to everything.

But i am saying that taking him out of power wasn't worth it and was done for American and Israeli interests.

Worse than that. It was for the Bush family, the morons of the GOP and NOT for the American people.

and Mr Matas, Mrmahs and Igloo. Please continue to count your WAR PROFITS before someone like myself ever becomes president someday and orders your corporate bank accounts siezed for war profiting.

Originally posted by igloo

Son, quit now. You already won the award for the most moronic post of the year, and your name is now in the hat for Imbecile of the Year.

Good Luck...your chances are excellent.

I can't quit, i wanna win more awards and i want you personally to present it to me.

Originally posted by mr mahs

I could not believe what I was reading from this schmuck. I still can not believe the depth of his ignorance. I already had low expectations of his obvious low intellect, but he has reached new lows.

I could not believe what I was reading from this schmuck. I still can not believe the depth of his ignorance. I already had low expectations of his obvious low intellect, but he has reached new lows.

Once again, are you denying he did those things?

how so ?

he did do those things for that country..you cant deny that...and those are good things.

are u denying the fact that he did those things?

there are good and evil sides to everything.

I think he was referring to the fact that you said saddam killed "hundreds" as opposed to "hundreds of thousands" of innocent people.

This statement you made is pretty bad too

"And i will ask you another thing....many countries have WMD's so why can't Saddam have them ?"

You really think saddam should be able to have WMD because we have them?

Smart move djxeno staying away from this thread....

But it is being sent to you in a customized frame with an authentic seal for "Moronic post of the Year"...

I am sure you are proud. Good Luck in the contest for Imbecile of the Year. There is some serious competition with xpyrate and toneythelover making strong cases, but I have you as the slight favorite.

Smart move djxeno staying away from this thread....

But it is being sent to you in a customized frame with an authentic seal for "Moronic post of the Year"...

I am sure you are proud. Good Luck in the contest for Imbecile of the Year. There is some serious competition with xpyrate and toneythelover making strong cases, but I have you as the slight favorite.

So true...

Ok, Ill do my best to not just rudely attack you but hear this on for size. :blank:

I think it was worth taking him out of power. He's bad, evil begets evil... and he got begot...lol.

Also. As far as your ideology with mentioning all the good things Saddam has done for his people. In his defense.

Seriously answer this hypothetical if you would.

There is this guy... we will call him John Smith.

John smith has lived an outstanding life, within his 42 years of existense he has accomplished so much.

Doctor for the past 20 years, he has been responsible for saving on average...lets say 120 lives a year working in the ER with trauma patients. So let me see... that comes to 2,400 lives he personally saved from walking down that tunnel of light.

Well, this man last week was caught red handed raping a beaten and bloody young girl. She soon died there after. Well, he goes to court and you are the judge. (keep in mind this is a hypothetical) Its up to you to decide to kill him or let him go. One or the other no options, probation etc.

What do you do...? Im curious...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Ok, Ill do my best to not just rudely attack you but hear this on for size. :blank:

I think it was worth taking him out of power. He's bad, evil begets evil... and he got begot...lol.

Also. As far as your ideology with mentioning all the good things Saddam has done for his people. In his defense.

Seriously answer this hypothetical if you would.

There is this guy... we will call him John Smith.

John smith has lived an outstanding life, within his 42 years of existense he has accomplished so much.

Doctor for the past 20 years, he has been responsible for saving on average...lets say 120 lives a year working in the ER with trauma patients. So let me see... that comes to 2,400 lives he personally saved from walking down that tunnel of light.

Well, this man last week was caught red handed raping a beaten and bloody young girl. She soon died there after. Well, he goes to court and you are the judge. (keep in mind this is a hypothetical) Its up to you to decide to kill him or let him go. One or the other no options, probation etc.

What do you do...? Im curious...

you've missed my point completely, i didnt say since he did those good things that that erases his bad deeds.

i would put the man to death.

Originally posted by cintron

that's like saying you're going to pull a gun on a man who has a howitzer to your head.

if someone has a howitzer at my head and the only way im getting out of it alive is if i pull my gun and fire before he squeezes the trigger im pulling that gun out faster than you can cum in your cousins mouth ... ohsnap.gif

;)

1.) He built lots of hospitals.

2.) He built a massive military.

3.) He built a massive special police division to send people to those hospitals.

4.) He used the money from the oil-for-food program to build his own ass massive palaces. [over 53 palaces last i checked].

5.) He tortured, murdered and disposed of not hundreds, not thousands... HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dissidents, rivals and even people he just plain didnt' like, but that did him no harm.

youre gonna stand there and try to say "Yeah, but..."

fact of the matter is, he is NOT a decent guy. Dont try to make him out to be one. Hitler did GREAT things for the people he didnt send to camps or murder. I"m sure the aryan germans were real happy at all the wonderful things he was doing to coddle to their sect... but the true measure of a ruler isn't in how well he can take care of one class of people. The true measure is how well that ruler can care for ALL his people.

in case you haven't noticed, the most brutal dictators ALWAYS have followed a pattern of abusing one part of their people in order to support another.

Stalin, Mussolini, Castro, Qaddafi, Milosevic, Hitler, Saddam Hussein... take your pick. Thousands of people died under their hand in order to "Cleanse" their nations. They built hospitals too... but does that really change anything?

Originally posted by cintron

;)

youre gonna stand there and try to say "Yeah, but..."

The "but" is unreal and deplorable. Like I have said many times on this subject, anyone who uses "but" or downplays this needs to do some serious soul searching.

Don't worry igloo most of us support you here whether we're Republicans or Democrats.

It's sad to see that there's a few ppl on this board who really are a threat to this country, who support dictators, and who support terrorists.

USA = A democracy

Iraq, Iran, Libya = countries ruled by dictators and extremists

Unlike Bush or Clinton, dictators don't step down from office after 4-8 years.

Further proof that Sadam's capture was a good thing:

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=libya