Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beware of Picture phone....

tommyarmani

I just had something very embarrassing happen. I was showing my coworker my picture phone because he was interested in getting one & because im unfamiliar with it, i hit the wrong button & opened one of the pics in my gallery & up popped a picture taken the other night of my girlfreind lying on the bed naked with her legs open

:eek: :eek:

I knew the picture was there, but i didnt plan on opening my gallery :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I laughed & said " i forgot to tell you that im a free lance photographer" & he laughed..

:blank::hat::laugh: :laugh: :eek:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I just had something very embarrassing happen. I was showing my coworker my picture phone because he was interested in getting one & because im unfamiliar with it, i hit the wrong button & opened one of the pics in my gallery & up popped a picture taken the other night of my girlfreind lying on the bed naked with her legs open

I knew the picture was there, but i didnt plan on opening my gallery :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I laughed & said " i forgot to tell you that im a free lance photographer" & he laughed..

did you show him your picture of me?

hey Tommy...fell free to send my any pictures you may have.:laugh:

But seriously, You need to be more careful with the phone. Imagine someone was to find your phone or something. GET RID of the pics.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

hey Tommy...fell free to send my any pictures you may have.:laugh:

But seriously, You need to be more careful with the phone. Imagine someone was to find your phone or something. GET RID of the pics.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOOOOOppppppppppssssssssss, my bad

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

at least it wasnt you with your legs open. what would you have said then? "bla bla bla...aaaaaaaaaand here are my cock and balls THANK U!!"

wow you need to learn how to use ya phone

schmaaa

Originally posted by ou812

I'm switching to Verizon and I think I'm getting this one.

Anyone got any feedback: LG VX6000

vx6000_m_f.jpg

YEA ITS A GOOD PHONE MY GIRL HAD IT BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS A SALES PITCH OR WHAT BUT MY GIRLS PARENTS WENT TO THE NEXTEL STORE AND TOLD THEM THAT VERIZON HAS A LOT OF HIDDEN CHARGES THAT COME UP ON YA BILL. I THINK IT WAS TRUE B.C WHEN I HAD IT I NEVER WENT VER MY MINUTES BUT ALWAYS GOT A BILL AND MY GIRL GOT HERS TURNED OFF B.C OUT OF NO WHERE HER BILL WASS LIK 900

I DUNNO MANNN

Originally posted by bbbooom

YEA ITS A GOOD PHONE MY GIRL HAD IT BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS A SALES PITCH OR WHAT BUT MY GIRLS PARENTS WENT TO THE NEXTEL STORE AND TOLD THEM THAT VERIZON HAS A LOT OF HIDDEN CHARGES THAT COME UP ON YA BILL. I THINK IT WAS TRUE B.C WHEN I HAD IT I NEVER WENT VER MY MINUTES BUT ALWAYS GOT A BILL AND MY GIRL GOT HERS TURNED OFF B.C OUT OF NO WHERE HER BILL WASS LIK 900

I DUNNO MANNN

My company pays for it, I haven't seen a cell phone bill in over 2 years :D