somebitch

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyme

My Boss = :puke::shake:

My Dr. = :knife:

I remember in 10th grade I had a HOT teacher who would always flirt with all the girls...everytime he would show us how to put a condom on "Mr. Woody":laugh: ..he would get hard and walk out of the room for a min haha..but other than him..I never really had any other hot teachers...so my answer to this would be...:nono:

with the way girls dress these days, theres no way i could be a high school teacher

I guess hint is a better word. I'm not saying to throw yourself on him/her. Also, I would presume the person is single. Or at least I would find out first. Ultimately if the guy was single and your age, you still wouldn't "make a move", or hint, that you were interested in him.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: yeah but mines not hot. he just has very soft hands and touchs my body so gently. i think it is the dr thing, i imagine he knows exactly where and how to touch a girl...

omg i had a male gyno and he hurt so bad, i thought i was gonna fall off the examining table :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: