Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny message

nomembername

Guest brwneydtrouble

I wouldn't doubt that its true. I mean look at how many people post personal information, pictures, etc that are pretty damning? I myself have been put in a situation that wasn't neccesary. All that for the sake of a laugh, or to make themselves feel better about their inadequacies.

Unfortunately, its a price we pay for the liberties of a public messageboard, but some people just dont know where to draw the line.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I wouldn't doubt that its true. I mean look at how many people post personal information, pictures, etc that are pretty damning? I myself have been put in a situation that wasn't neccesary. All that for the sake of a laugh, or to make themselves feel better about their inadequacies.

Unfortunately, its a price we pay for the liberties of a public messageboard, but some people just dont know where to draw the line.

:itsok:

Here, this one is on me :beer:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nomembername

:itsok:

Here, this one is on me :beer:

Thanks sweetie, but I dont drink beer. I'll take a Ketel One Citroen on the rocks with a lemon, though. Since you're buying. ;)