Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy new years from us to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nexusgroove

yup. I can back that up..... no lie here........

:rolleyes:

I CAN CONFIRM THAT STATEMENT AS WELL!!!

i'm still...

:eek::jawdrop::woah::what::woah2::hey:

couldn't beleive my eyes..

A LOLA & SALEEN SIGHTING AROUND FLIPTONIIAAAAA!!!

Originally posted by koky

yw carisa .. i keep tellin everyone .. IM DA MAAAAAN ... but they doubt me :D me & FLIP just bring the goods to the table when it comes down 2 it HARDCORE !!! & including everyone else that helped us out in providing great times .. its just a KRUCIAL COMBO :D:cool:

DA MAAAAM ??? lol... all I saw was you doing a great impresion of a seat cushion. :tongue:

Originally posted by shroomy

DA MAAAAM ??? lol... all I saw was you doing a great impresion of a seat cushion. :tongue:

now that i would have to concur!!!!:tongue::laugh:

as for saleens defense in this trance situation, he was outside the whole time and didnt fist pump once in front of me.....

As for Flip N Tonie, much thanks for the hospitality and i wish you guys and everyone else the best for the new year!!!!:D;)

PS land of fliptonia is sick!!!! why would you ever leave the house?????:confused::laugh:

Guest saleen351

flip and toni, thanks for the par tay... It was cool...

Muisc was ummmmm how can i put this nice.... hmmmmm...

Well since I can't think of a nice way to post about the music, I just won't say anything except I knew going in it wasn't about the muisc, it was about some cool peeps....

Though who said this " to be honest nick, I only like trance for the drugs"....... << I will never say who said it, but I got some Jr V live sets for you, so pm me and I'll hook it up...

Though a lot of yous missed a freestyle discussion on the front lawn at 6am.... quality stuff........

But If i can give you trance djs some advice, banging it out with banging trance doesn't mean the set is good nor the track. High energy tracks over and over and over and over is a sign you are trying to look good instead of sounding good and shows a lack of understanding of what electronic music is about... I to once was a young and dumb banging track whore, then I went from listening to house, to HEARING house...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

I went from listening to house, to HEARING house...

And then you FEEL house.....