we havent done this in awhile .........

koky

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PULP FICTION

Quentin Tarantino

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulp

(pulp)n.

1. A soft shapeless mass of matter.

2. A book containing lurid subject matter, and being characteristically printed on rough, unfinished paper.

American Heritage Dictionary

New College Edition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HONEY BUNNY: Here? It's a coffee shop.

PUMPKIN: What's wrong with that? People never rob restaurants, why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations, you get your head blown off stickin' up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed, or not as expecting.

HONEY BUNNY: I bet in places like this you could cut down on the hero factor.

PUMPKIN: Correct. Just like banks, these places are insured. The managers don't give a fuck, they're just tryin' to get ya out the door before you start pluggin' diners. Waitresses, forget it, they ain't takin' a bullet for the register. Busboys, some wetback gettin' paid a dollar fifty a hour gonna really give a fuck you're stealin' from the owner. Customers are sittin' there with food in their mouths, they don't know what's goin' on. One minute they're havin' a Denver omelette, next minute somebody's stickin' a gun in their face.

HONEY BUNNY: Here? It's a coffee shop.

PUMPKIN: What's wrong with that? People never rob restaurants, why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations, you get your head blown off stickin' up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed, or not as expecting.

HONEY BUNNY: I bet in places like this you could cut down on the hero factor.

PUMPKIN: Correct. Just like banks, these places are insured. The managers don't give a fuck, they're just tryin' to get ya out the door before you start pluggin' diners. Waitresses, forget it, they ain't takin' a bullet for the register. Busboys, some wetback gettin' paid a dollar fifty a hour gonna really give a fuck you're stealin' from the owner. Customers are sittin' there with food in their mouths, they don't know what's goin' on. One minute they're havin' a Denver omelette, next minute somebody's stickin' a gun in their face.

PUMPKIN: Everybody be cool this is a robbery!

HONEY BUNNY: Any of you fuckin' pricks move and I'll execute every one of you motherfuckers!

JULES: Well, hash is legal there, right?

VINCENT: Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places.

JULES: Those are hash bars?

VINCENT: Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if the cops stop you, it's illegal for them to search you. Searching you is a right that the cops in Amsterdam don't have.

VINCENT: Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar. In Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's. Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT: No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES: What'd they call it?

VINCENT: Royale with Cheese.

JULES: Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

VINCENT: Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

JULES: What do they call a Whopper?

VINCENT: I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King. But you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?

JULES: What?

VINCENT: Mayonnaise.

JULES: Goddamn!

VINCENT: I seen 'em do it. And I don't mean a little bit on the side of the plate, they fuckin' drown 'em in it.

PULP FICTION

Dr. Evil can i paint his yoo-hoo gold? Its kind of my thing.................................................................................................................................................... HOW 'BOUT NNNNNNO! you crazy dutch bastard.

This goldie pants over...

c'mon back ya son of a bitch pile o' monkey nuts

I got smokie in my rear and i'm coming in your mouth.

Originally posted by trojanman

where are you from??

i be from jamaica mon....loda-mercy

what part of jamaica?

right near the beach oooooyyyyyyyy!!!!

i think your bullshittin

sampson simpson i stick by my story i am from jamaica....if i wasnt jamaican why would i wear this hat!

:laugh: :laugh:

& dont 4 get

I GOT SOME BOOTY !! I GOT SOME BOOTY ! I GOT SOME BOOTY !!

AHHHH & SHE WAS A GIVER :D :D

Shannon Hamilton: I've got two things to tell you. One: I don't like you. I see you every week in this mall. I don't like you shiftless layabouts. You're one of those fucking mallrats. You don't come to the mall to shop or work. You hang out and act like you fucking live here. Well, I have no respect for people with no shopping agendas.

Brodie: Is this what's known as motivated salesmanship?

[shannon Hamilton beats up Brodie]

Shannon Hamilton: Rene told me to leave you alone, but she's fucking clueless. The newly single always feel a bit protective of the ex-boyfriend.

Brodie: If this is her idea of protective, I'd hate to have her mad at me.

Shannon Hamilton: You see, Bruce, I like to pick up girls on the rebound from a disappointing relationship. They're much more in need of solace and they're fairly open to suggestion. And, I use that to fuck them some place very uncomfortable.

Brodie: What, like the back of a Volkswagen?

Shannon Hamilton: That's it. You're dead, mallrat! I'm gonna fuck you up beyond repair!

Brodie: Ladies and gentlemen, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place.

Gil Hicks: What... like the back of a Volkswagen?

So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one---big hitter, the Lama---long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

This trial is a travesty. It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

:laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

scarface

few more from that masterpiece:

"why dont you try.. stickin joo head up joo ass.. see.. if it fits" - tony montana

"Do you know what a hasser is? that's a pig, that don't fly straight.. neither do you!" - tony montana

"manny, look at that pelican fly! come onnn pelican!" - tony montana

"you know what your problem is.. pussycat? you got nothin to do in your life meng.. why dont you get a job or somethin.. ye know? do somethin.. be a nurse, work with blind kids, lepers, that kind of thing.. anything beats lying around all way waitin for me to fuck you, ill tell you that" - tony montana

:D

Originally posted by poysoniv

nope...it's swan- its the bathtub scene :)

Billy likes the penguin, he wouldn't say that to the penguin.

lol...

"shampoo is beddah! it goes on first and cleans da hair.. conditionaa is beddah.. it leaves the hair silka and smoooth.. oh really fool, REALLY FOOL! *bangs the conditioner and shampoo together* stop lookin at me swan!"

then there's this one

(drunk billy at veronica's house) "oh i see whats gooin on here.. so sorry to interuuuuuuuuuupt.. proceeedd"