Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we havent done this in awhile .........

koky

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bling

Colonel Sanders: Prepare ship for lightspeed!

Dark Helmet: No, no, no! Lightspeed's too slow!

Colonel Sanders: Lightspeed too slow?

Dark Helmet: Yes. We're going to have to go right

to.......Ludicrous speed! (everyone gasps)

Colonel Sanders: Ludicrous speed? Sir, we've never gone that fast

before...I don't know if the ship can take it!

Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chickennn?!

Spaceballs

Dark Helmet: Who's he

Col. Sanders: He's an asshole sir

Dark Helmet: I know he's an asshole, but what's his name

Col Sanders: That is his name, first class Major asshole

Drk Helmet: who brought him here

Asshole: I did

Drk Helmet: and who are you

Col Sanders: he's an asshole to sire

Drk Helmet: How many assholes we have on here?

Assholes: *raises hands* here

Drk Helmet: I can't believe it, I am surrounded by assholes....keep firing assholes

Wallace: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace!

Scotsman: William Wallace is seven feet tall!

Wallace: Yes, I've heard! Kills men by the hundreds! And if he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes...and bolts of lightning from his arse! (laughter) I AM William Wallace! And I see, a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Scotsman: Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that...for one chance...just ONE CHANCE to come back here to tell our enemy that they may take out lives, but they will never take OUR FREEDOM!!!" (Scottish Army gets fired up)

Braveheart

Originally posted by Bling

Wallace: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace!

Scotsman: William Wallace is seven feet tall!

Wallace: Yes, I've heard! Kills men by the hundreds! And if he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes...and bolts of lightning from his arse! (laughter) I AM William Wallace! And I see, a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Scotsman: Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that...for one chance...just ONE CHANCE to come back here to tell our enemy that they may take out lives, but they will never take OUR FREEDOM!!!" (Scottish Army gets fired up)

Braveheart

def one of my fave movies of all time !!!:eek:

Ricky Fitts: It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to

American Beauty (def one of my all time fav movies )

I wil not rest until I have you holding a Coke wearing your own shoe playing a Sega game featuring you while signing your own song in a new commercial starring you broadcast during the SuperBowl in a game that you are winning and I will not sleep until that happens...I'll give you 15 minutes to call me back.

jerry maguire

Bert Lahr (Cowardly Lion): Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?

All: Courage!

Bert Lahr (Cowardly Lion): You can say that again! Huh?

Margaret Hamilton (Wicked Witch of the West): I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog too!

Frank Morgan (Wizard of Oz): A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others

Wizard of OZ one of my favorites :)

cheech: whats in this man

chong: mostly muai waui man, but its got some labrador in it

cheech: what's labrador

chong: it's dogshit!

cheech: What!

chong: yea, my dog ate my stash man. i had it on the table and the lil mutherfucker ate it. so i had to followem around with a lil baggie for three days till i got it back. really blew the dogs mind.

cheech: u mean were smoking dogshit!

chong: gets ya high dont it.....

smokey car rides by............

cheech: i wonder what great dane taste like....

Willy Wonka: Inside this room, all of my dreams become realities, and some of my realities become dreams. And, almost everything you'll see is eatable, edible, I mean, you can eat almost everything.

Willy Wonka: We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it

Is it raining? Is it snowing?

Is a hurricane a-blowing?

Not a speck of light is showing,

So the danger must be growing.

Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?

Is the grisly reaper mowing?

Yes, the danger must be growing,

For the rowers keep on rowing,

And they're certainly not showing,

Any signs that they are slowing!

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory

(yes im a movie buff to the 10th degree)