Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex and the City................

Mystify

Originally posted by Mystify22

Who watched the season's opener yesterday!?!? How was it?

I missed it, I fell asleep :(

I'm gonna have to catch it tonight...........

didnt miss much, sjp is still dating borishnakov... kc broke up with jared to fuck richard, then felt bad and went back to jared... i have no idea whats going on with the charlotte, and miranda is having problems with the dr. and steve... but the dr. doesnt seem to be having any problems at all hes banging mad biddies...

the episode seemed scripted, and the humor was almost forced... not a good episode IMO but like a sucker im going to watch the other 5... you can catch an encore presentation tonight at 9 i think or after tues on on demand...

Originally posted by mssabina

i missed it but got filled in on what happened... i don't want it to end dammit :(

6 seasons ain't enough.

btw, just curious, but who do you think was/is the best for carrie? big, aiden, berger or the new guy?

aiden, burger was pretty cool but i prolly have to say aiden was best for her...

I think Big is still the best for Carrie....its been all about him since Season 1........I just really hope they end up together....I :heart: him.....I DID NOT LIKE BERGER - he was such a loser.

Aidan was sweet and a really great guy, but so not good for Carrie - they were too different.

Naughtybabe, fill me in -- what did TV guide say!?!?!?

Originally posted by naughtybabe

DO NOT READ TV GUIDE...

You wont be happy :( I know I'm not.

Ugh, I know. How could they spill so much to the TV Guide. I am so not happy with the direction they are taking. Granted, we don't know everything, but I don't like what I do know. TV Guide wrote about the big Samantha secret a couple of weeks ago, but I wouldn't let myself believe it. Why, why, why?

Spoilers

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

Samantha decides to get breast implants, which leads to the discovery of breast cancer. She decides not to be a victim, sports wigs after losing her hair to chemo, Smith stands by and shaves his head. Miranda proposes to Stevem they have a low-key wedding, and move to Brooklyn. Brooklyn? Char tries to have a baby with Harry, but settles for a cockerspaniel in the meantime. Carries goes to Paris with Aleksander and runs into Big. They don't tell us where it goes with Big, but I think we have a pretty good idea.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

End of spoiler.

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think Big is still the best for Carrie....its been all about him since Season 1........I just really hope they end up together....I :heart: him.....I DID NOT LIKE BERGER - he was such a loser.

Aidan was sweet and a really great guy, but so not good for Carrie - they were too different.

Naughtybabe, fill me in -- what did TV guide say!?!?!?

i'm a fan of big & carrie too, i think they just fit because they complement each other so well. i hope they end up together too, they don't even have to get married.

i loved aiden and i loved berger before he went all post-it on her... i don't know why but i found him strangely attractive, i saw him on celebrity poker last night and i was like 'wow, he's kinda hot.' lol don't ask. berger was funny though, i liked his sense of humor. and aleksander... he's a bit... eccentric, yes, but he's kind of mysterious and a lot different than anyone else carrie's been with. i don't think it'll last though. it better not! BIG needs to rescue her.

ooh you know who i also liked? carrie's highschool sweetheart. i thought they were so cute together! err ok i'll stop my SATC jibberish now before i really get on a roll...

:laugh: :laugh: Mala

I agree w/you... I'm not very happy BUT maybe it will end up

being good... I do hope something good happens w/Big and Carrie..

They gotta give the viewers what they want and I know we

all want for them to end up together.. She cannot end with the

old geezer.. I will die... He is so ughhhh !!!

and...I still cannot believe what they wanna do with Samantha's

character but I guess they wanna make it a dramatic ending.

Originally posted by dgmodel

its actually alexandr if you wouldve looked when she searched his name on google...

nope it's *actually* aleksandr :tongue:

anyway, i got to see it tonight and all i have to say is i am officially in love with smith. i mean i was before, because he's one of the most gorgeous men i've ever seen but oh wow is he sweet or what? i'm glad samantha left with him...

and ps- i'm trying my best not to read the spoiler on this thread but i don't know how much longer i can contain myself... bad bad bad... i scrolled past it real quick and saw the word 'victim.' hm.

Originally posted by mssabina

nope it's *actually* aleksandr :tongue:

anyway, i got to see it tonight and all i have to say is i am officially in love with smith. i mean i was before, because he's one of the most gorgeous men i've ever seen but oh wow is he sweet or what? i'm glad samantha left with him...

Yeah, it was sweet and all, but what if this was real life? What guy would actually stand by while his girlfriend was fucking someone else and then care if she got home alright or not? Whipped.

Originally posted by mala

Yeah, it was sweet and all, but what if this was real life? What guy would actually stand by while his girlfriend was fucking someone else and then care if she got home alright or not? Whipped.

they'd stick around only to beat the piss out of either individual...

Originally posted by mala

well given that samantha isn't typical girlfriend material (and i'm pretty sure that's already obvious to smith,) i wouldn't expect men involved with her to overlook her promiscuity and inablity to settle down so when he was there waiting for her it was a nice surprise. i don't think he's whipped, i think he's in love with her.

whatever though, you have a good point.