Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My friend wants me to fuck his girlfreind....

tommyarmani

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Why does your friend want you to do that?...:confused:..

He said that it turns him on to watch others fuck his girlfreind.

I think that he wants to have a vicarious experience through her & imagine that its him fucking me.

i hope its not that.

But i will run it by my girl to see if i get the approval & just do it.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

He said that it turns him on to watch others fuck his girlfreind.

I think that he wants to have a vicarious experience through her & imagine that its him fucking me.

i hope its not that.

But i will run it by my girl to see if i get the approval & just do it.

He probably can't satisfy with the equipment on hand (sad to say, but true) I honestly wouldn't do it. Its gonna spark some serious psychological problems like jealousy on his part. You WILL lose a friend...

If thats OK with you, then go ahead, but honestly... couples who feel the need to do that should really just separate and go their seperate ways...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

He probably can't satisfy with the equipment on hand (sad to say, but true) I honestly wouldn't do it. Its gonna spark some serious psychological problems like jealousy on his part. You WILL lose a friend...

If thats OK with you, then go ahead, but honestly... couples who feel the need to do that should really just separate and go their seperate ways...

my girl said it would turn her on to watch me with another girl & she wants to join in. But no kissing allowed?

:confused: :confused:

i have tried a million ways to interpret this, but am perhaps stumped?

:confused:

from your other post:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I... I have good social & people skills ....

Somehow I found that statement funny, esp. in this particular situation – you, consulting if it's OK to rape your friend’s girl. After all, she says she doesn't want to do it with you – so what would you call it??

Originally posted by PCR

from your other post:

Somehow I found that statement funny, esp. in this particular situation – you, consulting if it's OK to rape your friend’s girl. After all, she says she doesn't want to do it with you – so what would you call it??

your the type of guy that would have urged Valerie to proceed with the criminal charges against Noah?

As for my freind & his girl, she doesnt want to do it, but that doesnt mean she wont. If she does it to make him happy, how is that rape?

if she doesnt want to, why is it even an issue?? if she wants to and you want to and it turns him on, GO FOR IT. i personally wouldnt let a bf's friend fuck me b/c it turned my bf on though, not that i have one anyway. :tongue: why dont u just use a dildo on her in front of him.

If she does agree that wouldn't be a rape by any means, but I would guess if it takes a lot of begging and pressure to have her finally give in - I am pretty sure they will not last much longer....

I mean, some ppl like to experiment and that's cool but you can usually tell if something is not right for somebody.

I am just guessing this situation is very likely to end up on a sour note....

If anything I would try it with somebody else…somebody more comfortable and curious…(no hassle needed to convince them)

Originally posted by PCR

ps: somebitch put it nicely for me... in her first post

also, I am not familiar with Noah/Valerie thing....what's that about?

He he... i was in bed yestereday watching re runs of beverly hills 90210 & they had on the episode where valerie (tiffany amber theisen) was slipped a roofy by Noahs brother, unbeknownkingst to Noah (who was quite intoxicated himself). Then Noah had what he thought was consentual sex with valerie. She wound up pressing charges against him.

It really tore the group apart, as steve, brandon & the rest really formed their own opinions without even considering all the facts & sides of the story.