Clubplanet Nightlife Community

money problems...

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by fineones

oh man ..i fighting for my life to keep my head above water these days...just when i think it solved...BAM! more bills wtf :(

take it easy with cell phones...

Originally posted by gmccookny

pay the minimum.

when you can, pay more

that's what i do :updown:

the worst thing to do or advise ppl to do...

most successful ppl have only two cards, one for biz and one for personal... and never go over their means... never go more than 20% of your net monthly income in debt... NEVER... the average balance on ppls cc's is $8,367... Ten years ago it was $3,332... and its just getting crazier... i think this is why the dollar is dropping in the currency mkts ppl are anticipating a pop in the credit/stock market/housing bubble... and the economy really isnt picking up the gov. is just pumping it full of money, and most ppl are still unemployed and blah blah blah it... its all very reminiscent of '87 so IMO clear up your debt, save your cash, and get ready to buy/invest once this happends... CASH IS KING...

maybe this may help:

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/financial-literacy/calculators/MinPayment.asp

Originally posted by dgmodel

most successful ppl have only two cards, one for biz and one for personal... and never go over their means... never go more than 20% of your net monthly income in debt... NEVER... the average balance on ppls cc's is $8,367... Ten years ago it was $3,332... and its just getting crazier... i think this is why the dollar is dropping in the currency mkts ppl are anticipating a pop in the credit/stock market/housing bubble... and the economy really isnt picking up the gov. is just pumping it full of money, and most ppl are still unemployed and blah blah blah it... its all very reminiscent of '87 so IMO clear up your debt, save your cash, and get ready to buy/invest once this happends... CASH IS KING...

maybe this may help:

thats interesting, wish I had known that long ago. I'm so fucked with debts n shit, nowhere near funny, ugh.

linabina, stop before it's tooo late, pay what you can off and dont use em again EVER lol.

Originally posted by dgmodel

maybe this may help:

Couldn't agree more, I'm absoultly crap with money so i never really had a credit card when i was younger, i have 1 now and the only time i ever use it is to get something off the net. I might not have the largest amount of cash lying around after the holidays but at least i dont have debt. Its about the only thing i'm anyway responsible with.

All my money goes to my girlfreind. She is constantly making me buy her fancy dinners, clothing, jewelry, accessories & what she calls "funny money" but i dont find anything funny about that.

But she says she really likes me, so i dont mind

PS, if you want tips on how to budget in the most efficient manner, consult with someone who has OCD

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sweetie029

This is the 1st month in a long time where all my bills are under control & I'm not broke

Actually... most people usually have more money during the winter months (assuming they have a job)... they say its because of xmass bonuses and income tax returns...

Originally posted by Destiny

My addiction to clothes has actually gotten so bad that my bf and my friends steal my credit card, my debit card, and leave only $10 in cash in my wallet when we go anywhere near a store.

It actually works:tongue:

:laugh: I hear ya....I used to go shopping like 4-5 times a week....That put me in serious debt so I got rid of my credit cards & only bring out a limited amount of $$ when I know I'll wind up spending too much....I've saved so much more $$....but it gets rough :blank::laugh:

Originally posted by sweetie029

I've saved so much more $$....but it gets rough :blank::laugh:

lol yea i've saved quite a bit of money too..its crazy to think how much shopaholics actually spend on clothes lol

i was in the mall a few weeks ago lookin at boots clinging to my bf's arm going "pleeeeeeeese i WANT those BOOTS" and him saying "I've seen your closet, 7 pairs of boots are enough" lol him and my friends are PERFECT to bring "shopping"

Lately its been more of "point and say I want that"

I've been good lately, though :tongue: