Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored at work

deepfunk

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o - you found a job, blue; i didn't know :clap2: !!! you weren't unemployed long at all :D !!! where'd you find it?

and deepfunk, what do you do at your company?

as far as my day, i've got it off and i've just been procrastinating, avoiding the many things i should be doing around the house :hey: . i really need to do laundry, 'cause all of my appropriate "work clothes" are dirty and i'm running out of underwear :worry: ...

favorite soundtrack - jesus christ superstar :D

I love granny undies.. hehe.. victoria's secret has a huge sale.. screw washing undies just go buy some new ones!

Weyes.. i actually haven't been 'fired' yet.. none of us have... they decided to abuse and use us until it's really time to let us go.. i say by the end of may i wont have a job.. but who knows!

oh yeah beer was good last night i had 4 beers and 3 long island ice teas.. soo i'm still a little drunk :D

It's still hanging.. i'm chomping on some gum right now.. about ready to go take a nap in my car for lunch..

ack.. i hate drinking but i love it so much.. my problem is that when I get home at 2 am i always stay up for another hour doing stupid stuff like listening to the radio or watching television .. so waking up is soooooooooooo hard to do...

have fun in the lame meeting!

yeah it sort of is .. we all don't know when we're being let go and i just got hired here so i don't really have a package coming.. only about 2 months pay... my company did a consolidation and they moved headquarters to atlanta and all the back office work isn't necessary to be in pasadena anymore..

i'm not too worried.. i'm still young and vibrant . .still like to work.. ack.. i can't believe i just said that.. so we'll see i give it a few months!

hmm what do i want to be when i grow up?

i have no idea.. hopefully a fun and energetic optimistic person that i am today!

but fo'real.. i want to open a restaurant / art shoppe / book store / dj record store etc etc ..

stomp on my own grapes to make wine and purchase land in spain...

so many aspirations.. :D

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

hmm what do i want to be when i grow up?

i have no idea.. hopefully a fun and energetic optimistic person that i am today!

but fo'real.. i want to open a restaurant / art shoppe / book store / dj record store etc etc ..

stomp on my own grapes to make wine and purchase land in spain...

so many aspirations.. :D

Hey open a restaurant next to the Roxy ... that land is for sale across the street ... or did it sell?

fyi -- Rainbow has the BESTTTT food.