Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored at work

deepfunk

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh .. i'm sorry.. i forgot to talk about work..

yeah work is fun.. at my overtime job now..

So why are you going to have to do some major thinking? Were you in a meeting for this long time? Is the business going away...??

I know about doing some thinking because I don't know when they are going to let me go!

hah .. yeah only 1.5 hours to go.. woo hoo... then i have to drive to long beach . get all prettied up for hollywood and then drive .. hmm .. maybe i'll start getting my drink on at my friend's house since he's driving..

oh i'm excited.. I just can't hide it.. i'm about to lose control and i just might like it... :D

Originally posted by tequiza

...I need to get a new job and a steady gf and recover so I can start heading out again and save up money for a house and car all the other goodies to get through life. I'm depressed as hell thinking about the bleak future ahead. The unknown is screwing me up the ying yang, big time. I'm hitting the height of my mid 20s crisis...

i know how that is. i need a new job in a serious way 'cause i gotsta get out of this apartment and away from my psycho roommate! i'm gonna live with my best friend in the oc, but i have to find a job down there, first. i am losing my patience with this situation... o, and a boyfriend sure would be nice...

have fun, everyone! sounds like tonight is gonna be a grand ol' time!!!

I'm drunk as a skunk right now here at work...

I don't think i should drink lemon drops ever again.. well atleast I was able to still stand by the end of the night..

DEEPFUNK.. what can I say..?? see you tonight ??? Nice meeting you!!! I had a blast talking with you!

Hope you found your brotha!

Oh and the reason why you couldn't find me is because I saw Deepsky there and i had to talk to them.. it's sort of a habit / I have to talk to them because I'm in love with one of them.. :) yeah! But i got your message thank you!

Haha yeah I'm still feeling last night too. It was great to meet you. I'm going to try to stay awake long enough to go out tonight, but ugh I'm tired:zzz:

We need to finish about 10 conversations that we started last night

It turns out that my brother never made it last night. That's why he was calling, he wanted me to know he wasn't there. If I could have heard my phone well enought to check my v/m I would have known.

Yeah I'm sleepy too :( I'm going to skip out on dance tonight so I can go home and take a nap... yeah i'm going actually home.. we'll see how that turns out!

So 10 conversations hey??? i only remember 1 long conversation.. i talk so much sorry... :0)

I won't make ya drink tonight if ya don't want to.. I'm not going to be staying late though so it's up to you! I can always forward other events from these kiddies to ya!

Naw don't be sorry I enjoyed our talk. We just started talking about a bunch of different topics and then moved on before really getting deeper into those topics. S'all good though, gives us things to talk about tonight.

Good luck at home.

well at first i was still drunk and i went the wrong way on the freeway.. well the wrong direction to work today..

and then i took a nap for lunch and that was swell..

ate some pizza yummy yum

was bored at work .. procrastinated the whole day...

and then i found out that I might have a friend come up with me to San Fran so I can actually be with someone I know! woot woot .. that's exciting..

and now i'm working until 6 and then going home to sleep for a bit and then head out to rhythm lounge at like 10 ish or so!

i'm sooooooooo exhausted. i was falling asleep on the drive home, so i had to get off the freeway and buy a snack. the only thing that keeps me awake while driving is eating something. i'm looking forward to sleeping tonight, but i have work to do!!!

When I was in College I interned for a local radio station. I'd pull overnighters working at the station and then be so damn tired on the way home I'd almost fall asleep behind the wheel coming down the Sepulveda pass on the 405. I hate that feeling!

Hope you got that sleep.

My stupid TV in my office is broken, no MTV for me today :mad: