Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored at work

deepfunk

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay just to let you know of how much a BLONDE I can be...

Tequiza.. when you said that I was old skool .. i didn't get it... i was thinking to myself... "i'm not tooo old.. I'm still pretty young.. what is he talking about??"

and then I realized you were talking about my number of posts and my title .. hehehe.. okay ... *blushing* ... i'm going to run away now..

:stupid:

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Okay just to let you know of how much a BLONDE I can be...

Tequiza.. when you said that I was old skool .. i didn't get it... i was thinking to myself... "i'm not tooo old.. I'm still pretty young.. what is he talking about??"

and then I realized you were talking about my number of posts and my title .. hehehe.. okay ... *blushing* ... i'm going to run away now..

:stupid:

huh? what post? what title? ohhh...yeah that's what I meant, the title and post number thingie :rolleyes:

Apparently deep down inside I'm also a blonde, but just didn't know it :eek::D:cool:

Booo patriots... How about dem Packers :)

Have fun in Colorado... !! I know you will!!!

Weekend was beautiful. Had a picnic over looking the ocean in Corona del mar... Was relaxing. Checked out spundae and had tooo many adios' ... I was seeing shadow people... hehe... Football party was toooo much fun....!!!