bored at work

deepfunk

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

hahah funny funny!

I was just told thru the grapevine that the company that sits right below me is hiring so that means i can get out of this job and not have to worry about being fired!

:laugh: you are such a freak blue :laugh:

thats why i love ya so much :D

i want to photograph the club scene and make a living at it, blue; that's my dream. unfortunately, it doesn't really pay.

but i do have a job interview on friday at my best friend's company; i'm a shoo-in!!! wish me luck, all!

my toes and fingers are crossed for ya Weyes!!!

good luck!!!

and good luck to me for getting this apt that I want.. it has my own bathroom in the room with a walk in closet the room is huge.... bigger than most studios out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I just found out that I have tix to see linkin park on march 15

my toes and fingers are crossed for ya Weyes!!!

good luck!!!

and good luck to me for getting this apt that I want.. it has my own bathroom in the room with a walk in closet the room is huge.... bigger than most studios out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I just found out that I have tix to see linkin park on march 15

hope you get the apt....then its apt warming party at Blue's!!!:D

probably the usual technics... not sure yet. . i'm going shopping in a few months .. I first need that apt.!!!

Yeah and i just had my wallet stolen so I have to watch out ... stupid me... i had my social sec. card in there .. the first time in years and my LOJACK card so someone can report my car stolen... and i had my favorite star necklace in there... with my license and my atm card... doh...!! Thank goodness California messed up my license because I have another one at home but with a different bday on it so I can use in Florida.. .that would have sucked.. big time yo!!!!!

... and i had my favorite star necklace in there...

i lost my favorite star necklace a few months ago :( . but i got a star ring and 2 star bracelets today :) .
Originally posted by phobik

did you get that job weyes??

they said they'd start calling people back the first week in march. i'm way overqualified for the job, though, and i know 2 people who work there, so i've got a better chance than the rest. one of the interviewers went on a business trip with my friend (and only my friend) for 3 great weeks, so that's a big plus. when i mentioned them at the beginning of the interview, both of my interviewers said, "ooooo..." i think that was a good sign :D . i am so ready to quit my job!!!