bored at work

deepfunk

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by queenv

:eek: To the batmobile! ::grabs batman::

We could so do lunch! lol I pass through there on my way home. I take Redhill then hop on the 55, to the 22, to the 5. Whew! Got that! lol:D

So my next question is, am I the only gal?? hmm:confused: So when are we gonna party! :hat:

lunch should def. be done. Just not this week. Perhaps in the coming weeks...

If you are the only gal, it just means you'll get all the guys' attentions ;)

Happy Monday to you too!! What a beautiful day out today!! Went for a walk during my lunch break.. ahhh.. fresh LA air... gotta love it :cool:

Not fair Deepfunk!! Get to work.. hehe.. good luck on the new job tomorrow..

I fell asleep at 8 last night so I missed the grammy's but I was able to catch Kevin and Bean from KROQ around 5ish this morning making fun of the whole night. What was with all the lifetime acheivement awards??? hmm...

heard some of the performances were good especially foo fighters!! but that's about it...

SO what are everyone's plans for this weekend???

Originally posted by deepfunk

Happy Monday all. Did you guys watch the Grammy's? What did you think?

I love having the day off :cool:

My new job officially starts tomorrow, although I've been working for a while now.

I was glad that Outkast won 'cause I really think they are great, unlike all the other non creative Hip Hop crap that's out there right now. Coldplay winning was pretty cool too. Also the Funk interlude was okay, although Earth, Wind & Fire are looking a little old in the tooth (not to mention Parliement...sheesh!)

Otherwise, not a big fan of this Grammy BS. They act as if people like Justin T. are just dripping with talent (they are not) and then they shove him and his crap down our throat (on radio, MTV etc...thank god for KCRW). Beyonce is barely okay (she's pretty, she can sing but what is that crap music she sings??) and she gets FIVE grammys?????? for what exceptional piece of musicianship exactly? The second guitarist on the Paul Shaefer band probably has more talent than her....

Did I say "crap" enough times or what?

Anyways, that's my take, for what it's worth. What's your new job, deepfunk?

i missed the grammys; i was working till 10:30 last night :no: .

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

...SO what are everyone's plans for this weekend???

i'm going to see hernan catteneo @ avalon. can anyone tell me, specifically, what kind of sound he has?