Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored at work

deepfunk

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Root canal it was.. and my mouth is so tired from staying open for 1 hour... I guess it's expensive;... I don't know i was too quesy to talk... but now that the drugs are wearing off.. i'm about to cry.. and i wanted chinese food tonight.. hmm... now only if i had some pain killers.. I think I even left my prescription at the office.. doh!

oh well.. as long as i still have a tooth i'm alright! I can't smile nor talk though it's pretty funny .. I look grumpy!

don't even talk to me about dental troubles; last year i had so much work done that i went to the limit my insurance would cover. "we can't do any more work on you till next year," the dentist told me.

"owowowowow," i replied.

i had more than 3 fillings done, a root canal, four wisdom teeth pulled, and i still need 2 fillings and 3 crowns. o, and the root canal wasn't successful; that tooth hurts again, so i'm gonna need some more work there. happy 2004, teeth!!!

Hehe.. it's not tooo bad.. I guess I enjoy the pain. I've always liked getting my teeth worked on... It hurt this morning just a bit so i took some advil.. but I'm okay..

weyes.. i'm sorry about your teeth.. what buggers :(...

Okay Happy Hump day one and all... man I wanna get humped... :D