Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>CHEATING on Tests...

Have you ever done it?

If so, what methods did you use?

I've done the microscopic cheat-sheet a few times

also...Ive written anwers/important facts that I knew were gonna be on the test on my desk right before the test was handed out....

For open book tests...like for essays on a book I was reading at the time....I would write in VERY VERY VERY light pencil important facts on random pages(but the pages I would write on would be like page 20,40,60,80....I would have a "code" hahaha

Oh also for some math tests where we were allowed to have a calculater, I would write down ALL the formulas on my calculater in pencil..

Also, for classes that gave you the essay questions before the test, I would write all the essays home on loose-leaf (*sp?) paper in very very light pencil, Like only I could only read it, and then wip the paper out during the test and trace all the words...HAHAHHAHA :laugh: I got A's on all those papers! :laugh: :laugh:

write on the desks, write on little cheat sheets...

there was one class in high school, where our teacher had different versions of the test that she would give everyone, like 4 different versions distributed through the class, but some of us found out that it was still the same key code, so we'd cheat off of each other...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

sit next to the smart kid

lol I was always nice to everyone for the fact that I never thought I was better than anyone else. That is why the smart kids always hooked me up. I would also always make the smallest cheat sheet ever made.

i never realized so many people cheat (even the SMART people) until i came to my school. some teachers are so oblivious, it's too easy.

i never copy hw though... i wouldn't know anything if it weren't for doing my own hw cuz i have a hard time paying attention in class.

Originally posted by mssabina

i never realized so many people cheat (even the SMART people) until i came to my school. some teachers are so oblivious, it's too easy.

i never copy hw though... i wouldn't know anything if it weren't for doing my own hw cuz i have a hard time paying attention in class.

lol some late 30sumptin year old man was cheating on every test in my class. I never knew until one day I saw him pull it out and I couldnt help but laugh. I thought it was so funny because all semester I was careful around him cause I thought he would rat to look good infront of the professor. I wish I knew he was a fellow cheater cause we could have cheated off one another.:laugh: