Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birth control

Destiny

frist of all, all the low dose pills are the same, the name, colors, packaging and other shit does not matter

if you go to the doc, tell him you want the cheapest ones, they are just as effective as the expensive ones

when you start, give it 3 months or so to see how you like them

you will get some side effects, you can read the long list found with the pills, if you think they are too much, you can switch to something else

if you have more questions, pm me or something

and remember to use condoms, stds suck

w

frist of all, all the low dose pills are the same, the name, colors, packaging and other shit does not matter

if you go to the doc, tell him you want the cheapest ones, they are just as effective as the expensive ones

when you start, give it 3 months or so to see how you like them

you will get some side effects, you can read the long list found with the pills, if you think they are too much, you can switch to something else

if you have more questions, pm me or something

and remember to use condoms, stds suck

w

all the low dose pills are the same, the name, colors, packaging and other shit does not matter

not necessarily

I've used the Ortho Evra pill and only felt mildy sick the first pill I'd use for the month, but no other bad side effects - it does help your skin too. Got sick of the everyday and had two friends get pregnant while on it so I switced to the patch and that was much more conveinant. Then I got sick of hiding the patch with a bikini in summer so I switched to the Nuva Ring which I couldn't recommend any higher. You put it in for three weeks straight and then have it out for a week and put a new one in after. So conveinant and I don't have any ill side effects and my guy never complains about feeling it and it doesn't come out.

im on the pill and the only thing that is a drawback for me is if I forget to take one and I have to take 2 the next day...i get really really sick.

I wouldnt recomment depo -- i know 2 girls that it messed up bad, one girl was walking to class and just started hemmoraging really bad, and the other girl gained 50 lbs. Just seems like there are too many variables associated with it. But obviously it works for some :)

Guest gabo
im on the pill and the only thing that is a drawback for me is if I forget to take one and I have to take 2 the next day...i get really really sick.

I wouldnt recomment depo -- i know 2 girls that it messed up bad, one girl was walking to class and just started hemmoraging really bad, and the other girl gained 50 lbs. Just seems like there are too many variables associated with it. But obviously it works for some :)

wow I never heard any of that with depo... Ive heard pretty good things... and you dont get ur period for 3 months