Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birth control

Destiny

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

Who are you dating?:confused:

Wouldnt YOU like to know. ;)

Actually, you met him at Delux that night that I saw you there. He's not on CP, although he does lurk every now and then....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

well, well......hello mr. browneyd!!!!!! if ur out there lurking.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sure hes gonna appreciate that. ;)

Umm ortho tri-cyclen is the best in my opinion , You never get your "friend" on the weekend , when u do it's about 3 days, You have clearer skin cuz it regulates ur hormones but you can retain water, crave certain foods, feel a lil Nausea and just remember it MAY preven pregnancy but doesn't prevent STD's ,,,so becareful guys are liarssssss:laugh:

• 9 months later...

wtf i'm confused....some of you said ortho tri cycl is the best, others said it makes you gain 5-20 llbs..

my gyn just prescribed me ortho tri cyl - lo dose

anyone ever try it????? is this brand expensive bc i don't have health insurance for prescriptions

I know this has been asked many times before on here but

what kind do you use and why??

what bad side effects do you have??

I had an IUD (Intrauterine Device) for about 6 months; it created tons complications...so I went to see my gyno. and he was very upset when I told him what was going on (I had this procedure done in Cuba so imagine!) he told me to remove it right away! so I did.

After he removed it I went on the Patch which gave me problems as well, I was feeling very bad while on it. I had to switch to Orthrotryciclin Low b/c the Patch was too strong for me, these pills didn't work so I had to switch again. Now I am on Yasmine, I've been using it for 2 years and it has been great!

I recommend you to go to your doctor, get some labs done and ask him to give you the correct pill (that's the right way to do it) don't go by what we say works for us ;)

Remember that there are tons of different birth control methods out there:

- Hormonal implants

- Depoprovera injections

- Sponge

- Cervical cap

- Female condom

- Diaphragm

- IUD (don't get this one please unless you want to have complications)

- Pills

Eh, I have used Ortho. Dont like it tho.

Just started Depo again.

+'s are No monthly Friend :bounce: (well for most people)

I didn't experience any weight gain, last time at least, too soon to notice this time.

1 shot every 3 months, u dont have to worry about taking a pill everyday and forgetting.

-'s when coming off it it makes me a little crazy, i dunno no why.

Boobs got a little smaller.

My girl is on the pill its ridiculous..convenient but ridiculous. This is the 3rd kind shes trying...she gets sick, depressed, nasty cramps...She should just stop altoghether. She doesnt need to suffer like this.

Supposedly she was better when she wasnt on it. Why does everything have to have side effects..they can send robots to mars but cant make medicines that cure something without side effects...

Tek

Nobody should have side effects. There are so many pills today that she should just try another kind. I guarantee she will find one that is perfect for her.

each pill is different for everyone, it depends on ur body chemistry, but all i know is that ortho tri cyclen made my sis my cousin a nd a couple of my friends crazy bitches, but then again it can be diff for everyone but they are deff known for helping if u get acne, u just have to try a pill and see and switch if u dont like it, but start w a mild pill then see if it is ok, if not go to a stronger one, i am on yasmin and i love it, ive been on it for a couple years, but remember u need to stay on it for a couple months so ur body gets use to it so u can see if it is good for u, especially if its ur first time, but if u feel sick for the first couple weeks then it might be too strong for u, talk to ur dr and see which one might be best for u, then work from there, like i said everyone is different

i used Yasmin..,. No side effects but you cant use it for more then 11months straight with out taking a break from it.... I was fine untill my 11th month.,, then i started feeling bad cramps in my muscles in my leg and the dr said it was from the Yasmin... a lady i work with was taking it and her body never adjusted to it and she was getting the cramps everywhere in her first month of taking it so everyone usually responds to it differently

its just really not good, it doesnt let ur body go through menstration normaly, and when u get off of it u can have problems, im just tellin u out of what i have seen when i worked at the gyno, thats all, i personally would never use depo

I've been on depo for 6 years. No complications except a bit of spotting.

u should take a break from any pill u go on, but ive been on it for like 4 yrs or so now??? and nothing has changed, i have always gotten bad vramps, b for i was on the pill i would pass out puke , u name it, id be in bed the first day or two, it was horrible, now it still sux but soooooooooo much better, i wish i could take a break from the pill , but cant afford to take that chance lol u know what i mean :)

i used Yasmin..,. No side effects but you cant use it for more then 11months straight with out taking a break from it.... I was fine untill my 11th month.,, then i started feeling bad cramps in my muscles in my leg and the dr said it was from the Yasmin... a lady i work with was taking it and her body never adjusted to it and she was getting the cramps everywhere in her first month of taking it so everyone usually responds to it differently

man...the thought of a little italianp running around...

:aaah: