Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV True Life Im a Jersey Clubber

And he wonders why he has problems might "the right woman"... stop calling her in the wee hours of the night (after meeting her a couple weeks earlier) telling her that you miss her...

I don't like most of the Shore crowd and now I know why... this show did nothing for NJ... :vomit3:

But hey... at least the show wasn't "K-Smooth does the NJ Shore..." :laugh:

Originally posted by captainpec

And he wonders why he has problems might "the right woman"... stop calling her in the wee hours of the night (after meeting her a couple weeks earlier) telling her that you miss her...

I don't like most of the Shore crowd and now I know why... this show did nothing for NJ... :vomit3:

But hey... at least the show wasn't "K-Smooth does the NJ Shore..." :laugh:

Thats the wrong show your thinking of. That was from the True Life:I have a summer share episode. It takes place on the jersey shore but its not the actual one. As we know mtv likes it there. Anyway thats an old one, as far as I knew the jersey shore one didnt air yet.

Originally posted by Joe618

Thats the wrong show your thinking of. That was from the True Life:I have a summer share episode. It takes place on the jersey shore but its not the actual one. As we know mtv likes it there. Anyway thats an old one, as far as I knew the jersey shore one didnt air yet.

yea in the commercials i saw a while ago it had that cock face that runs that guido site hairspraying his fag dew

Originally posted by Joe618

yeah, I thought it was supposed to be about the NJguidos...I wonder when that one is going to air

darn!!!!!!!

i missed it!!!!

they better repeat it, cuz the ads made the jersey people look way dumber than those sf clowns.

so this is better? Excellent!! there is someone more of a loser than k-smooth? smooth with the ladies, yeah whatever shrimp.

wiseguys in my neighborhood can beat up that clown with their little finger.

Originally posted by joecrack13

holy shit this might beat the one about SF...ive watched 8 minutes and i cant even remember all the classic lines this guys said already

i think they do have another cuz when i watched the sf one, when it was over the perviews for the jersey shore had nothing to do wit what they gave on thrusday......either theres another one or they didn't like the one that was suppose to air after the sf one, and put that jackson shit on and edited everything