Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REVIEW OF MTV's SUMMER SHARE..LAUGHABLE

This show blew...didnt have anything to do with having a summer-share. Just followed that guy around and focused on the relationship part of his life. Only thing it had to do with the Jersey Shore was the fact thats where he hangs out. Typical MTV...just like I'm a clubber, had nothing to do with clubbing. Focused on people and their problems, only thing that had to do with clubbing was they go to clubs once in a while.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigmurray

Canoli's are a staple of the NJ after hours scene

What after hours scene are you at???? I don't know any GOOD afterhours that serves food! Especially in Seaside! A staple of the NJ afterhours scene....come on now.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bigmurray

I guess it was cool to see myself and my clubs on T.V. The truth is most of the other guys in that house are really good guys ( Mike Vinnie , Anthony) I know and treat those guys like gold when I see them roll up. This guy was a clown and only strengthened the rest of the countrys stereotype that NJ is full of ignorant uneducated, wanna-be mafia guys who just wanna spout off at the mouth and fight.

Oh well it was a good laugh and it looked like those guys had a good time doing it plus with characters like that I'll be in business for a long time.

Canoli's are a staple of the NJ after hours scene

I know Anthony, Vinnie & Mike.......do i know you???

I know the whole lyndhurst crew....

That had to be the FUNNIEST "true life" yet!! So sad what people will now think that Jersey is all about.

I know they interviewed a lot of people for it - but why pick THEM?!?! A bunch tards from White Trashastan, 97 thousand different MICHELLE'S, and two big fat angioplastys waiting to happen........... theres a fun bunch!

"EYYY MICHELLE.... THEY AINT GOT NO CAVATELLI'S"

Man, I gotta get me a Corleone hat......

Originally posted by thehype

biggest problem wit the show...

"This is my territory..."

he doesn't pay taxes in Ocean Co...

He doesn't elect any county officials...

HOW THE FUCK CAN IT BE YOUR TERRITORY....

I don't know Jim, and he was calling those guys from Tom's River "bennies".

:laugh:

I wonder if he know's what a "benny" is?

Its a shame that Mike, Anthony and Vinnie had to be associated with this ram-rod!

I agree that did not depict any part of the Jersey Shore except the Tempts closing party.

Where was Sunday surfclub , 7-11, the pizza place, the real afterhours parties ( where everyone is mangled and can't speak)

AHHH good times, good times!

Well thanks for the laughs at least it gave me something to chuckle about during my 10 to 11 slot last nite!

Now miss me for the next few months!

ciao!

Originally posted by sin-sational

Its a shame that Mike, Anthony and Vinnie had to be associated with this ram-rod!

I agree that did not depict any part of the Jersey Shore except the Tempts closing party.

Where was Sunday surfclub , 7-11, the pizza place, the real afterhours parties ( where everyone is mangled and can't speak)

Well thanks for the laughs at least it gave me something to chuckle about during my 10 to 11 slot last nite!

ciao!

Well he did go to Surf Club on a cloudy dead Saturday afternoon and have a nice cold beer and a cry on the back patio.

Originally posted by ou812

I don't know Jim, and he was calling those guys from Tom's River "bennies".

I wonder if he know's what a "benny" is?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wasn't he from north jersey?

hahahahahahahahahahaha...

cigs I saw you at bamboos!

I saw my lats (backside view) at the bar in a quick clip. I remember the camera guy was by me & i remembered the shirt i had on. Nice back shot. very nice.

anyway, That special was not about "the jersey shore", but instead was about a low class, blue collar thug, who was drowning his sorrows in the bottle because he was unable to get over an ex & at the same time lashing out at the world in bouts of anger because he is very unhappy in life. very sad.... very sad

Originally posted by sin-sational

ciao!

How do u know Anthony Mike & Vinny???

I grew up with them all, and am really good friends with them... I just met Tommy this summer, but dont know him too well...

Originally posted by trikki

That was the most horrific depiction of the Jersey Shore. I still can’t believe that they put this wanna be tough guy on television. He wanted to beat everyone up. Give it a rest and please put a shirt on!

I miss your angry posts!!!!:D