Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crystal Meth

People do it so they can stay awake, sweat like crazy, and lose their appetite for days at a time....its more expensive than coke but more "cost effective" .... a little goes a long way... The funny thing is it costs very little to make and doesnt take much skill. It also burns like a muthafucka if you snort it... I guess the main attraction for clubbers is in that you can do a couple of bumps and be good for a few hours whereas you'd be back and forth to the bathroom like 6 times if you were doing coke.. and I'ts currently very "trendy" with the wannabe supermodel crowd....

It suuuuuucks! I was at an afterhours looking for K, and some kid gave it to me (not telling me it was crystal). I went in the bathroom, did a big bump, then stayed up for 2 days wanting to jump off a bridge the whole time. I don't know why people like doing that shit, it felt like a bad acid trip.

when i did it i was at raves so between all the e and k i was doing it was nice to find something that could keep me going all night...but when i did the meth i was on atleast 5 pills and a liq or so of k so it REALLY messed me up...i was flying but felt so f'n good :D

SHits banging...did it twice...wont touch it again..too many urges. I dont get hooked on shit but its def something I can get hooked on.

Partied 4th of july weekend Thurs - Sunday no sleep bumpin tina and bumpin the kitty...

The second time was JP@CPI...after that NO MORE. I WILL NOT DO IT.

Tek

Originally posted by stickylicky

What's the difference between crystal and speed? Meth hasn't reared its head over here so bit confused.. :confused:

IMO... all meth is speed, but not all speed is meth ... speed is any amphetamine, where meth is obviously methamphetamine.

btw I don't know why but the gay crowd loves that shit.

first of all... buying a pill of speed and taking meth are two very different things... on speed you feel clear headed and you are clear headed, on meth you feel clear headed but you are psycho. you do things you dont realise you're doing but you really think you know whats happening cause you just feel so fucking sane. i have a lot of friends who have become meth heads and trust me they do not know whats happening, and they frequently get into extremely outragous and ridiculous yelling at the top of your lungs and not remembering it the next day kind of things. the first time i took it i was sitting in a corner shaking for hours and ppl were telling me this while it was happening trying to calm me down but i yelled at them and called them crazy.. i thought they were trying to attack me. i didnt remember anything of what really happened, just replacement memories and i was up for three days wanting to kill myself as well, this stuff is SHIT and it made all my friends PSYCHO. ive never seen such fuckt up ppl in my life