Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny tenaglia classic roll call

i'll be there. I've seen danny post that his classics aren't like that. he even plays current stuff tath is good enough to be considered a classic when the time comes. For example he dropped Solid textures one day and then said this will be a classic. He did a classics it in november i think but i did not go.

Yes it's over @ 12

Yes Danny will play alot of Disco, and yes Danny will play a lot of early house classics Think Music from The Paradise Garage, Red Zone, Sound Factory Bar etc etc

Im sure it will go over alot of peoples heads

Oh well I think its gonna be AWSOME!

Originally posted by silverbull

Classics means classics: 70,80, maybe early 90s. Only young idiots think CLASSICS means 1999,2000 lik some other parties advertise.

dude i got duped into "classics" in early june with danny..it was like classics of the late 90's..i was so pissed....too bad im in europe and im gona miss the real classix party

The party went till 1 am. Everyone left at 11:30 Danny got on the mic at 12 and said we can stay open for another hour, Maybe 100 people left if that. The music was off the hook, and the crowd was great. There were not alot of asians either.

He said he is going to be having more Sunday parties. I just hope they are all classics.

I know another club is going down. But there are almost 12 more Sundays left before they close, MAYBE we can 2 to 3 of them with Danny.

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:(

well the clubs closing soon, so don't expect much:(

supposed to be done in march

:boohoo: :boohoo:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:(

well the clubs closing soon, so don't expect much:(

supposed to be done in march

:boohoo: :boohoo:

Noooooooooooo!!!

that's my favorite club :(

btw-- when did this news come out? (i heard the property was up for sale, but I had no idea it was closing!)

yeah, I've heard they already sold this property - but I still hope for Arc to re-locate somewhere near its original location, I've always like that narrow, quiet street with no crowds, no traffic (as compared to Limelight/Avalon or most other clubs)